Old event dragons

What are the chances of doing a one off event once a year as a sort of recap to allow players to finish event dragons that they had started but couldn’t finish or even to get a ne lease of life to event dragons that only have 5 tiers

3 Likes

This is literally requested every day and every day it gets turned down use the search function and please stop posting this garbage

2 Likes

Not till our voices are heard! haha
If it keeps being brought up EVERY day then surely that should say to the deleopment team that maybe it is a good idea and should be brought into the game and not ignore the voices of the many. Do you not think?

4 Likes

So it’s a good idea to bring back dragons that will be weaker than current season drags?. Solid thought process you have.

1 Like

It’s useless to spend sigils or any time on those old event dragons that couldn’t even be used now. I mean I guess you could use them but they would be so much weaker compared to the new dragons so, why would you?

1 Like

Event dragons are meant to be “exclusive” you can only get them in a certain time frame. When you grow out of them it hurts but there are probably another set of season drags waiting to be claimed. I know the first one I grew out of was a sad day but you adjust and move on! :wink:

1 Like

Asking for a new dragon with a set of old spells is probably a good idea. However, asking to bring back old event dragon is certainly a bad idea.

1 Like

I’m in the group who always says not going to happen when asked about bringing old dragons back, and I’m missing only 5 fragments for a blue gladiator or artic pre-season dragon(it’s the same egg shape and more settings egg fragments doesn’t list it) I was 30 and 52 frags into Solbek and Samite in green also. Anyways the idea halfway mentioned of a limited time lease I could see as being alright.

Some form of cost, rubies, sigils, special event, to obtain makes PG money. Players have ability to fly exclusive dragons, but for a limited time only. They get to use old dragons randomly, but we get to keep them.

1 Like

Start with s…
Sobek?

1 Like

ff5

9 Likes

Edited it once I checked back.

1 Like

My point is different, should I start a new thread?

1 Like

Based on your name, aren’t you supposed to be keeping the posters of such requests under control?

:wink:

1 Like

You can have my Snowdrop, Tarand, Aster, Ebon (hell, I’ll pay you to take him), drakius, and several others.

You don’t want old dragons

2 Likes

What about your Necryx?

3 Likes

I love how people get upset when this is asked! Thank you for posting

1 Like

Not upset. Just repetitive and there are much better ways to spend sigils / tokens normally

Like get a rider that hopefully will last much longer than any divine so far.

No you can’t have my Necryx yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d hope the riders last longer, after all, you can move them to a differnt dragon to use their boosts

Edit: They are basically reusable dragon runes v2.0

2 Likes

Now I’m upset because you are saying people are upset on this thread. Go read a few of the last thread on this subject and then tell me if people are upset here. We are purely stating facts.

2 Likes

Let’s just bring back grumble and be done with it.

3 Likes