Old season dragons

I have a suggestion to make, instead of developing all new dragons for every season why not give us the option of claiming some of the old ones. For players new to the game or those of us who have taken a break for whatever reason they would have missed out on some reeally good dragons. You could offer 2 or 3 new dragons and offer a optional dragon from previous seasons so people can choose to claim them instead if they want. You could even give them a upgrade to the newest evolution stone. Eg Tarand was last winters warrior dragon but since then you’ve released Emerald obsidian and now harbinger evolution stone. You could do a upgrade and offer the newly upgraded dragons as optional rewards to allow people to either claim them or finish off their evolution stones. For anyone who has claimed a evolution stone you could let those players claim something else like gold chests instead of the evolution stones.

1 Like

That sounds like a great idea. I’m sure everyone love to not get new dragons while you catch up on the ones you missed. This is very original. I like it. Just keep the gold chest rewards low because it’s not fair that players will be getting gold chests while you’re still catching up on evolution stones.

I see zero reason for anybody here to be against this. Zero.

8 Likes

@moderators

No. Season dragons and their evolution stones were supposed to be available for only the one season. It should remain that way. Whether you weren’t playing the game at the time or couldn’t get all the dragons you wanted should not matter. People either spent good money or worked hard to get those dragons when they were available. It would not be fair to them.

Welcome to the froums! We have all made mistakes in the game or made decisions we later regret. However, as posted in November, limited-time items/dragons are meant to be limited time.

Next time, please make use of the “search” feature on the top right hand corner of the page to see if your question/suggestion has already been answered or addressed!