Omg I Dreamed Something Terrible

Last night I dreamed PG released terrible dragon :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: I remember that dragon is flying blue mage tower with tail and wings and horns :confounded::confounded::confounded:

4 Likes

Wow! Could it block tower supershots?

4 Likes

Its creepy :confounded::confounded: i dont know what it can do but hes look like creepy

Our worst nightmares have come true:

4 Likes

:scream:
I need to breed him after Sekh / Kaiju

I adore Anapa’s design but everyone says he’s awful :slightly_frowning_face: I’ll make sure to give him a hug when I hatch him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :t_rex:

4 Likes

Who is him

Can you hug elixis too?

2 Likes

Man, black and gold like Fomhar, except without his really, really weird head…maybe the payoff is between how good the dragon is vs how good it looks?

1 Like

Anapa design is great, just his spell combination is terrible

2 Likes

He looks beautiful when you fly him, but as others have said… his spell set is awful. I especially like the gold trimming to the edge of his black feathers.

3 Likes

Yeah, honestly, I feel like he’s somewhat of a whipping boy because he was both expensive and not very useful when he came out, and this was novel back then. Fast forward a few years and this is true of most lineage dragons of his tier and almost all of the next three tiers. But he was apparently the OT (original turd).

2 Likes

I’ll consider it. It is a truly ugly thing :joy: :t_rex:

1 Like

I remember when sapphire was the top tier and ppl used Anapa in war

… and failed :rofl:

1 Like

That must have been hilarious :laughing:

1 Like

Actually Anapa isn’t completely useless you just have to change your target priorities.

The biggest problem it has is people are so used to doing things one way that they rarely even consider changing.

1 Like

You use a max level Anapa to take out my base while I defend it, and I will believe you :man_shrugging:. The only uses Anapa has is moving you ahead on breeding and looking at in the dragon den.

He has no way to heal, and no way to disable towers. So you just have to sit there with superheated breath while you get turned into paste by a kill island.

1 Like

Well that was fun and yes defended it couldn’t kill fast enough. Doesn’t make it useless just nieche. If nothing else it taught me a different way of using warriors.

1 Like