Ominousclouds is new

Ominousclouds is a new team for beginners. All are welcome. Join me to start a team from the beginning!

[LFM Sub-Category]

Looking for More (Recruiting)
LFM – yourLeagueyourTeamlvlRequirement

[LFT Sub-Category]

Looking for Team (Applying)
LFT – yourLevel yourNameyourLeague to requestedLeague

——————————————————————————————————

Language:
Time Zone:
Played time:
Age Range:
Elite Account?:
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About:

So what sets your team apart from the plethora of teams already in the game?

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

We often recommend new players join a team with solid experienced players instead of trying to band together with fellow newbies. There’s a lot of how to play this game that’s non-obvious, early mistakes can stick with you long-term, and getting a team off the ground is a lot of work!

You’ll avoid a lot of mistakes if you are reading the building and breeding advice here and passing it along to your teammates.

3 Likes

Like most new teams, my team is looking for anyone needing a fresh start. What sets me apart is that i am extremely active. Someone looking for an established team is better off looking at the more experienced teams. Thanks for the question.

If you have to take a year to get through green and gold you might as well quit anyways because you have to be playing at a bare minimum to be progressing that slowly…

5 Likes

Would be happy to join an active team if anyone has recommendations. Was in a team that was basically dead.

Y fresh start? Can you fix your main accounts and carry on with the game?
Mostly it is not too late to fix your progression and base in the game

I joined a more established team. Thanks all for the interest. Ominous clouds is now disbanded.

1 Like

@moderators as the team is disbanded, I wonder if it’s been solved :blush:

If you wish for the thread to be reopened, PM the moderators. But since the team no longer exists, there doesn’t seem to me much reason to leave the thread open longer.

1 Like