Omiros Sigil Line Spreadsheet

Hey guys. So while I was scrolling through the forums, I found a thread asking if and when an Omiros sigil line spreadsheet would be made. So I checked, and @Morreion hadn’t made one. Imagine not making a sigil line spreadsheet a few after the branch comes out. How shameful. (/s)

So, I decided to make one. I thought, “How hard could it be?” Yeah, it was pretty hard. :rofl: I can’t imagine the amount of time and effort needed to make one for the entire season. But I finished this one, and here it is. Enjoy! :grin:

Here’s the link to Morreion’s and Zami’s Eclipse season sigil spreadsheet in case you want to check it out.

5 Likes

nicely done much appreciated

Thanks for putting this together. BTW, the numbers will be decreased after 1/19.

Yeah, I posted that the boost would be gone after 2 weeks on the very right, in case you didn’t see it.

1 Like

Just wondering why you have “worse options” on prize #85 when it is 7560 embers vs the 5040 embers in prize #92

Also your total 12hr timer amounts are off at prize 92
You had 1200 added 60 and somehow dropped to 1080

Thanks for the heads up.

For the first one, it was mistake cause I didn’t check the amounts properly.

As for the second one… I don’t know what I was thinking. :man_facepalming:t2:

But both issues have been fixed.

2 Likes

Then, in that case, for line 94, total 12H timers should be 1500 instead of 1440 after your fix? Can you double check? @CzarCastic1

I’m not sure - it’s a bit late now, but I’ll definitely check tomorrow.

Okay, I did check, and you’re right - it is 1500. I went ahead and made that correction.

3 Likes