Open all chests needs a safety check

While the open all chests feature is great it would be good to have a safety check as it’s a one touch irreversible step right now. If you’re saving chests and you tap that by mistake they’re all opened and there’s no way to undo it. PG please note. I know I’m not the only one who fell into that hole.

1 Like

There actually already is one. When you tap it you get a popup asking for confirmation that you want to open all of that chest.
That being said I do think there should be more than just the one. Hell, put a damn captcha in there.

6 Likes

Needs a sobriety test.

Guess why I opened all gold chests. :beer::tumbler_glass::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Opened all my silver chests last week.didnt get a single good rune.

I guess a password requirement could work.Since you do not need to use that button that much.

2 Likes

I’m not sure our grindking is sarcastic about this or not, but I seriously want this.

I am serious because I play half asleep most the time just to farm lols.pressing the free could be another open all lmao.

1 Like

:see_no_evil: Happened to me before. I had mine refunded.

I reckon a setting in options to “disable” open all would work.

Then we can disable it all season and turn it on at the start of the next sesson.

6 Likes

Oh it could be refunded?

This could work too actually.

1 Like

PG used to refund them, if you didn’t use any of the resources from the mistakenly opened chests right after the mistake.

My uncle got his refunded on the season when open all feature was introduced and I had mine a season after its introduction.

1 Like

Oh dam can i still try and message them?its been a week.hahahaha

Unsure as yours is after a week now.

All 3 of my family, including myself, who had made the same mistake, had sent a ticket right after the half-asleep open all. :see_no_evil: And ours were gold chests instead of silvers. One of my cousins has made the same mistake last season, but he didn’t bother asking for refund as he just decided to go for the 2nd mythic’s exotic glyph instead. So his is excluded from the forementioned 3.

We used to have an exception (a family friend) to our family-only team who made the same mistake last season, his gold chests weren’t refunded. But we don’t really know what kind of tone he had used on his ticket. He doesn’t play the game anymore due to loss of his gold chests.

1 Like

I think they don’t do the refunds anymore since people started to open all, and then ask for a refund if they didn’t like the drops they got.

5 Likes

I really like the idea to disable this feature in options (then you manually turn it on when you want it). In the past few months I have “Open All”-ed away like 1,400 Silver Chests and 1,900 Gold Chests.

It’s not really helping me keep up my enthusiasm for the game.

3 Likes

I accidentally opened all my golds 2 seasons ago and sent a ticket in right away after. They almost immediately said no refunds would be happening since there is a confirm option that would have to be clicked after the first accidental touch.

You’d think I’d have learned my lesson and be more careful but I did it again this season :man_facepalming:

1 Like

This is a very good idea. While they’re at it, add a setting to disable all chest opening. Hell, put the password on that one :rofl:

1 Like

Or a text box where you have to type
YES
Before opening all works. Ive seen that somewhere before ingame.

3 Likes

Dont we have to do that when we sign into the game from a new account? I thought I remember having to type in “confirm” or something like that to allow it to delete the new baby account.

5 Likes

Thats where i saw it yes.:smiley: youre right.

3 Likes