Dear PG team,
We went with you side by side for many years and this game had a lot of ups and downs but with the latest management decisions this game is about to
- make long term members quit the game
- encourage cheating
- making ‘investments’ most of all in bases meaningless
- eventually fall apart.
The reasons for this are
- introduction of requirements for the current tier which shows a trend that next tier will be exclusively for lv 370-400s
- major flaws in correct power implementations of lv 55+ towers
- early 300s who can be found in every league quitting the game and leaving their team as cannon fodder
- bad return on investments when it comes to spending
- end game bases which are so weak vs current harbinger experts that a lv 500 equals a lv 200 in terms of defending
- wars which end in the top teams by 52 defense points out of 50 tries which breaks the team spirit
- soon introduction of lv 65-70 towers
- lack of back breeds throughout sapphire and up tier
- full prices on dragons which were top tier 2 years ago
- full prices on towers which were top tier 2 years ago
- no player level based scaling of egg missions, gold chest content and free goodies from attacks past lv 186
- no event team prize scaling after league restructuring of last year (cheers to @TheRedDelilah) Bottom teams in the relevant league get still the same prizes as the top teams in the relevant leagues
- fear that next tier of dragons/towers will only be obtainable for the super whales or the cheaters
I mean you cannot continue like this. This cannot be the route anyone want to go.
By Christmas 2018 we will see second release of dragons and tiers which will have requirements way past lv 400.
See the current requirements for harbingers (legendary lv 333 / mythics lv 357) as final requirements for future releases. Don’t increase these requirements with the next 2-3 tiers of dragons.
Implement a scaling mechanism past lv 186 that players get higher amounts of gold chest content the bigger they are. Make this a smooth and small curved scale. Set a cap.
Examples: a lv 300 should get 900k instead of 400k in food and wood packs. Give out 200% xp boosts in gold chests beside the 100%. Instead of 300k xp potions give this player 1m xp potions.
Rework team prizes. Honor those in the tops of their leagues with higher team prizes. Don’t scale from the existing prizes down scale up.
Make old content cheaper. There is no way why anyone should pay 125k egg tokens for Iteru. Or 145k for Ursa. Also lv 40 towers to lv 50 towers don’t have the value anymore what they had 1-2 years ago. Scale those prices down.
Offer more back breed options. Allow that some dragons can breed 2 sapphires or garnets at once.
Make bases important again. Work with experienced players and let them support you to make them defendable and challenging again.
Thanks for reading I hope this won’t be forgotten and ignored.