Opposing Team in a War Showing up as a non-War attack

@PGJared how is it that 30 minutes into a war two members from the opposing team can attack my base, which I successfully defend, yet about a minute after their attack I check the war status I see my base with 4 flames from the Leader of the run I just defended but solo and the one I just defended shows up as a regular non-War attack with a Victory? I know they were doing a large wave, but I caught the first banner (if multiples on my base) and the player that showed up as getting 4 flames was the same player that was attacking me with a backup and failed. Can’t be 2 places at once and how can any war run show up as a regular run, showing Victory, and awarding a few rubies?

I can explain some of it

Attack in war: Leader and wing, you defend; as the dragons switch, the leader leaves and immediately re-attacks you (while the other attack is still ongoing).

This would be his 4 flames solo attack.

Don’t think replays can show difference between war and non-war attack (at least I haven’t seen a difference on my side).

…and this is a legit tactic?

Why not? He saw defenders and bailed then reattacked. He could have been defended again but he got lucky and slipped in undefended.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.