Optional font size enlargement?

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the font size of all words in the game? When I play for awhile, my eyes get tired and lose the ability to focus as well. It would be nice if there was a way to either increase font altogether or magnify text heavy pages. Is there a way to do this already?

I could not find a thread about this so far…

PS excellent game, kuddos!

Good idea! Or at least make them a little bigger. Goal should be usability on a 5 inch screen.

1x or 1.5x readers from a drugstore worked wonders for my eyestrain at reading chat.

Playing for any length of time on a smaller screen is rough. Maxing out font size and screen size in the phone settings helps, but only a little. Would be nice for it to be a game-specific setting.

Also, I can second that getting some weak readers does help for longer sessions. I don’t normally need glasses for anything–sometimes if I am disassembling/reassembling some particularly delicate electronics. So, don’t get too strong–you’ll actually make it worse. But some weak ones, as @FLAKnIceHole mentioned, are also helpful. Or screen cast to your TV (if your spouse will let you). :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.