Original Event Idea

Can we just make all events going forwards be feeding events but instead of boring signals and rubies and eggs we get universal evolution stones for past season dragons I was too dumb or lazy to get? I think this would be a great addition as it allows me to make terrible decisions and later rectify them. We can feed food to our dragons and get universal stones via rewards. It would also be great if this event was every week just in case I don’t log on that week.

I don’t know the proper PG employees to tag to get this in place asap but someone please do.

Thanks! I look forward to all the approval.

29 Likes

OMG yes this! Also can we get super sigil chests instead of booze as drops on bases?

Edit: Meant bronze chests but damn in never even knew how badass booze chests could be!

7 Likes

Pretty sure everyone would prefer to have booze drop for them! booze drops in game then there is a knock on the door and you’re handed a bottle of whiskey😂

7 Likes

I like where your head is at but I need that booze to further my ideas about universal evolution stone feeding events.

6 Likes

I love this whole thread. Where’s the love button?

2 Likes

If you share some of that booze with me, I’ll figure out a way to bring a merc into your weekly universal evolution stone feeding event.

5 Likes

I think this event’s prizes needs to include the ability to change spells of dragons already released. YAAAASSS!!!

Edit: or better yet, the ability to make any spell I want WHITE!!!

9 Likes

Now I can finally change that dumb Elemental Barrier to a more inexpensive and effective Stoneform. I like it!

Edit: True. It is unfair that Avyx has no white spells. Who do we tag to have this fixed? I’d like it fixed by Wednesday so I can hunt for food for my universal evolution stones more efficiently.

5 Likes

I freaking love this tread :joy::joy::joy: the satire is strong here lol

1 Like

Seconded.

My favorite topic of the day… nay, week!

1 Like

I also want a DIVINE UNIVERSAL EGG that allows me to hatch whatever seasonal divine I want, even if I never got it in the first place. That would be AWESOME! :+1:

5 Likes

I think it’s unfair that players like @Archiee were able to save up enough materials to get Neptus without spending money, so it’d be nice if we could have a way to claim Neptus before March 7 maybe with a divine universal super egg feeding event?

I mean it’s really not fair for others to have Neptus

5 Likes

As far as the AWESOME feeding events go, we will also need access to a FTW coin, so I can just smack a bitch once and get on with my day.

1 Like

I was thinking what if mega coins were free? And great idea being able to use them in feed events. Of course why stop there, when there are breed and fort and koth out there. If mega coins were free and could be used in all events, it would be fair for all.

2 Likes

Make it so you can turn in 10 Mega coins for one ULTRA KOINZ!

2 Likes

Oh oh oh - you know what will DEFINITELY make this event? The ability to make whatever seasonal line I want discounted! Yes! Make it happen!

1 Like

For the first half of the season, the second half of all branches will be discounted. After that, it switches.

However, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will a sixth dragon be released in the last two weeks, so don’t save your sigils! For real this time. Seriously.

No, really…

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I had to visit the whole thread to see wtf this was as reading just your post in my emails I thought you’d lost your mind.

1 Like

It’s been four hours, why no comment from PG on this awesome idea?

Clearly they prefer sleeping to staying awake at all hours to instantly respond to the demands of their player base.

Fuming. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I know what would drop from booze chests! A special passive dragon spell that makes it so when you are attacking the screen slurs and shakes, but your dragon is stronger! Lol :joy:

1 Like