Ornithox, another mythic warrior FAIL!

What a travesty of a mythic dragon. Infact a travesty in every way, shape and form It is totally garbage.

4 Likes

what kind of an insult is that?

4 Likes

Saying that is not productive in the slightest manner.

Could you specify?

1 Like

It’s not an insult… the dragon however is an insult to the players who are at the level to get it. This is by far the worst dragon I have ever seen released.

4 Likes

All of them are a total :poop:

2 Likes

I dont know what you’re talking about, Ornithox is clearly the BEST of the 3… At least he can be useful on a perch, the other two will just get benched

But yeah, expensive garbage leaving us little that will be able to hit upcoming tower levels. Well done PG for creating War Bases

4 Likes

What don’t you like about it?

1 Like

They are all gonna be useless on mew towers they barely clear a base with 2/3 120s but these are suppose to be so op they need higher towers lmfao someone lied to someone js…

1 Like

I’m a little confused why no one can muster up a single reason about why they suck.

2 Likes

Ornithox

• Its only damage boost is tied to the shield. The shield only has 30% of the dragon’s HP meaning it will almost never actually last for more than a moment if there are any offensive towers left. Warriors cant kill anything with their unboosted breath attack. So while 400% is great, you’re rarely ever going to actually get to use it.
  • His Shield also doesnt protect from much, it doesnt stop rage drain and basically any offensive tower can break it so essentially you’re gonna be casting it every couple of seconds
  • The freeze is rather crappy. Firstly warriors dont do very well with projectile freeze spells, especially one that only lasts 2s. They need the instant roar style freeze to react to rage drain if they’re not going to have a dodge spell.
    Also for 2 rage the spell doesnt really do anything. It freezes for 2s and that’s it. It doesnt deal damage, it doesnt debuff. The only reason it has a 2 rage cost is because the dragon has high rage recovery but the dragon doesnt really have any worthwhile spells to spend that high rage on other than just spamming the shield trying to deal damage or maintain its attack boost.

Take that blue spell and give it to Sorath instead

Helminn

• Its only defensive spell is the dodge. Once it goes on cd it’s a sitting duck (quack). It has no cloak, no freeze, no disable. All it can do is tap. Long ranged towers will kill it. It’s a hunter that is going to try to tank damage and has no way of actually doing that. It’s not Mordred.

• Its heal is dependent on it having ammo to actually recover. This is perfectly fine between islands but not so much when you have multiple flaks firing at your face and a blue mage that needs to be killed first. This is also it’s only form of ammo recovery

The invoker I dont really have an opinion about but I’ve heard it fails too. Its Invoke shot seems a bit weak to be to be worth putting runes on

The balance between dragons and bases is far too tilted in favor of bases and defenders at end tier. Just look at how we need these extremely high damage boosts just to be able to kill these towers

13 Likes

Thank you for doing that, I greatly appreciate your laying it out for me. Thank you for being constructive.

1 Like

now merkt gonna be after you. just be careful bro

3 Likes

Perhaps the better question is; what is there to like about it?

3 Likes

Hey Chubbiboi is great at tier

1 Like

Outraged Glossia and Cerberath noises

2 Likes

Why doesn’t Brutus get some love?

4 Likes

He’s too pointy, he cant even get hugs

7 Likes

He’d backstab you

2 Likes

They are currently capped for 120s. When new tower levels come out so will dragons den levels, so the mythics can be levelled higher.

That said, they are still atrocious either way.

2 Likes

But even looking ahead at 10 more levels unless these are the largest jumps in stats in the history of the game i still dont even see them being able to get any better against higher towers lol