Over Zealous Players Dibber Dobbing

I’ve had the unpleasant experience of two over zealous players who, I can see may? mean well to keep the game fair, honest and respectful. BUT to openly and continuously harass someone in LC over a well known visual glitch was beyond a joke. Being called a cheat and so on and antagonised finally into retaliation… I swore once in LC which then these two players skipped gladly to PG to report throwing around TOS! TOS! TOSSSSS!!! So I was banned from LC. If a player gives a legitimate answer for their account and if LC supports that person and agrees that it’s a known glitch, just back off and do your research!! You are what’s wrong with the banning process. Getting innocent players in trouble for what? Just so you can exercise the HELP button? And annoy PG support? Point to be made…players research known glitches before harassing other players…and remember you aren’t PG’s Judge, Jury and Executioner.
:v:t2: EmpressJingu

2 Likes

Um… if pg didn’t do anything, I don’t see the issue, there’s a block button

Agree with you totally empress

1 Like

I suppose that you could try appealing via support if the ban is for a long time? It seems to vary quite a bit on who gets banned from LC or not :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Its highly unlikely you got a lc ban for swearing once… just saying

2 Likes

No one was banned, 2 players hounded another because they’d never seen an account with mismatched levels before and thought it was a cheat of some kind.

Edit: It just goes to show that not a lot of players bother to read the forums

Edit 2: Is this a glitch this was the type of glitch in question

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah, but that is not for a single cuss word/swearing once.

1 Like

Wow, our team and many of the league had reported a player before and nothing happened to her. They must’ve changed the way they hand out bans. :hushed:

I doubt it

And yet there is photographic proof :tipping_hand_woman:t3:‍♀ It was the type of word used…

1 Like

Now I wanna know the super bannable word. Please PM me. My curiosity :flushed:

:roll_eyes::thinking:

Hmmm

Thanks for the explanation Empress. :hugs:

1 Like

Open the pandora box

1 Like

Lol :joy:
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

We all have the screenshots sweetheart… I swore once… did you review my case? Are you PG? Did you look into my account? Are you privy to PG and my personal support ticket conversations?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Yet again, are you privy to ALL my friends? And who is in the creators faction? :pensive:

1 Like

So much jibber jabber over some dibber dobbing…

2 Likes