Past Dragons , Stones, Runes

So I think either once every 6 months or annually we should be able to get the stones for the dragons we have, but weren’t able to get the evolution stones for. Because without the stones it makes the dragons kind of pointless. Just have a you missed it tokens sale… you can even run the dragons back from the past if you want kind of if u missed this here’s your chance. Then if the person has the dragon it will skip the egg portion and just go to the stones portion. Come we need to be able to get the stones other ways runes you pick up different ways… so why not the stones…

Just tagging the person who know about this better…
@TheRedDelilah

2 Likes

You forgot the signature sparkle! :sparkles::hugs:

1 Like

Well, not happening…This is a commonly asked question, PG already made a decision.

Run, here comes the forum police to shut down your suggestion. :innocent:

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right, we should have a big discussion here. I’m sure it’ll give us many new insights that the last 80 threads about the same subject this year didn’t.

To be fair, I don’t think anyone has mentioned the runes before :rofl::joy:

Or we could just ignore the thread if we don’t like it and let moderators do their job :innocent:

Welcome to the froums! We have all made mistakes in the game or made decisions we later regret. However, as posted in November, limited-time items/dragons are meant to be limited time.

Next time, please make use of the “search” feature on the top right hand corner of the page to see if your question/suggestion has already been answered or addressed!

2 Likes