Past Season Divine Dragon

Seems that new divines of the season get no love in the next season.
However, I believe that many lower to mid level players still use divines of the last season (if it’s good :sweat_smile:)

What if an additional glyph is added (either packs in forge or season branch) for each of last season divines?
By additional glyph, I mean one different from the mythic glyph.

6 Likes

Hahaha.

Not the dragon, but the glyphs.

Sneaky.

17 Likes

Like a glyph that allows you to upgrade the dragon to the next tier?
:wink::wink::wink:

(kidding)

6 Likes

Nope, never.

The main reason is PG often reuses modern abilities on several dragons (especially divines), while the rune / glyph supporting those abilities can’t be found in normal drop.

Therefore, I think it’s better to add more glyph (due to rarity problem, compared to rune) to support those abilities. Furthermore, if the glyph isn’t used, it can still be used on future dragons, unlike divine stone which is locked to one dragon.

Setting those locked to last season means ensuring that those glyphs are still relevant to the dragons.
Also, putting those in separated branches or different packs ensuring that the players can choose.

2 Likes

Read the title. Read who posted it. Was filled with a sense of “how could you do this, OrcaFrost?”

Then I actually read the post. Like Savage said, very sneaky.

As for the idea itself, I think it’s interesting. I’d also like to see the possibility for rage glyphs and other special glyphs that are useful for multiple dragons as a potential seasonal line, but I imagine the cost would likely be quite high for each glyph.

6 Likes

I think everyone should just get all the glyphs. And all the dust.

Problem solved.

Use them wisely.

5 Likes

With great power comes great responsibility :wink:

6 Likes

Yes I’d love old spell glyphs. Because then I’ll use them on new dragons :wink:

I’d like the old runes and glyphs also, but only the ones that I can actually use now. Also, I too thought “It’s another one of these threads” very sneaky!

Very sneaky, Frost. Very sneaky

2 Likes

Im typing in before it this gets…you know :rofl::rofl::grin:

2 Likes

Gets… what?
I thought that this suggestion isn’t the same as as those with divine stone involved.
Furthermore, I think this is relevant, since PG often reuse spell of old dragons to the new one (Entrap, Flash), and I thought that getting runes to support those abilities is almost impossible since it’s not listed in Silver Chest drop.

Also, runes are more relevant since it can be used to new dragons, and we haven’t got abilities (I mean without pleading to Support team) to remove runes from dragons as well.

2 Likes

This is a pretty brilliant suggestion, but you still might want to change the title least someone close the thread without reading it :expressionless:

Just include a mythic rage glyph in the season branch. Problem solved.

5 Likes

You typically see the new spells on divine dragons released on the lineage dragons that release during the seas- wait…spectral form and arcane aegis… Vanguard Mythics could be fun.

Probably Mythic rage with ammo secondary? :thinking:
However, if it’s sorcerer, perhaps with secondary supporting the dragon…

4 Likes

Equestor’s glyph is perfect. Rage is universal for all dragons and the thunderbolt secondary is designed for the season dragon.

4 Likes

Dang I arrived in this thread in troll-mode and now I need to abort mission :rofl:
Sneaky Orca :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Yes, I can see the silver chest prize on season branch swapped by this. And just placing it a bit along the line :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.