Perch questions

First for the kill island…

I have previously liked a Mythic Sorc on it because of the improved Ice Shields, longer Flak stuns & supershots.

But instead was thinking Icicle might be a good perch dragon for a kill island because of the increased attack…But it also says 2 x20% attack what is that?
Right after the attack bonus.
My perch on kill island is only level 36/37 so Mythic Garnet is about the highest dragon that can be put on Atm.

Last question On other perch island I have my farms and have been just keeping a Garnet Warrior on it but instead of the higher attack power I was thinking it would probably be better to put Maheaten…It would be less attack power but I’m not worried about that… It should make farms a lot stronger…It does the regular Hp bonus but it also says 2 x Ward 25% Hp bonus?
Honestly I’m not sure what’s that means lol ?

I think it means it gives the extra benefit to 2 random towers

1 Like

Oh ok that would make sense!

So every farm will get the 15% & then just 2 random ones will get the extra 20-25%
Is it completely random each attack, do you know?

So if I watch replays and see which ones get the more HP do you know if it’ll be those 2 every time or the towers in those 2 spots every time?

My luck the damn mages would get the extra attack on my kill island :roll_eyes:

Hey, those mages might kill a L1 Ember, which is Public Enemy #1.

/s

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s random every attack… it’s easier to see when people have the wards showing up on random towers

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.