Permanent Troop Loss%

@KILL3R forgive me but Im a bit confused. Am I right to assume from what youre saying that the table you attached is for revival rates and not precantage troop losses?

Last I read was the new update notes PG released which had an opposite table for revival rates (image attached hopefully).

Is the table you have taken from something PG recently posted? Can you link it if it is? Cause like you said it seriously doesnt make sense if its revival rates (plus i wouldnt understand why PG would change their notes that supersonic quickly)… on the other hand if its percentage troop losses, it makes some sense.

Mech has actually singlehandedly nerfed Hauheset 17 times, but the rest of you can’t remember because he used the white spell removed in the last nerf (Rewind And Strike From History). >:(

The table in the original post of this thread precedes the changes in the new patch which you have screenshotted. :slight_smile:

The table that says “Attacker Revive Rate” and “Defender Revive Rate” at the top is, indeed, about revive rates, and not about troop losses.

it comes from the Version 4.90 Release Notes

Thanks @Tinsir … lol Im late to the party. it isnt still applicable then, right?

@Morreion :rofl::rofl: I meant what was the source of the table Kill3r posted not the one I did. Also, what did the % In the table he posted represent. As it makes more sense if the % in his table reflect troop loss rather than revival rate (as implied by: “In other words, you are encouraging players to load up primarchs with troops, move to NML, and then close game and come back later to revive 100% troops”)

If the table he posted isnt applicable anymore, please dont mind me :+1:

Nope! The table in your latest screenshot (from the 4.90 thread) is the one that’s currently applicable.

Man I shouldn’t be posting early in the morning :joy:

I thought you quoted the table you were asking about, and clearly didn’t read properly.

I think the table at the start is from Mechengg’s sheets, and it’s the pre-4.90 distribution for revival. Basically it used to be if you lost badly, you’d lose a lot of troops (not shown in the table), but would get 100% revived. If you won, you lose less troops, but some of them would be gone permanently. It was a weird system partially punishing succesful attacks.

:joy::joy: let the coffee kick in man…

Lol I suddenly understand the source of anger in the replies above, although I doubt one player couldve been the cause for something like that being implemented.

I just did the math, it aint a bad idea for NML (and it penalizes dummies who attack 100 levels below them) but it would sting a bit for attacking/ defending castles.

Anyways thanks for the clarification guys.

The most annoying new scenario is getting hit by a lvl 100 with a lvl 400 backer. They get full glory, destroy maximum troops, and as the defender you’re stuck with a 60% revival rate.

Yeah can definitely imagine the frustration. Although that’s some gutsy level 100 to do that :woman_facepalming:t2:… Hopefully they use a lower tier prim than the higher level theyre attacking. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

18*
:relaxed:

This is correct. It is a screenshot taken from the revive rate tab of my glory calculator, which has since been updated to reflect the 4.90 revival rate changes posted on the forums.