Permanent Troop Loss%

Thanks @Tinsir … lol Im late to the party. it isnt still applicable then, right?

@Morreion :rofl::rofl: I meant what was the source of the table Kill3r posted not the one I did. Also, what did the % In the table he posted represent. As it makes more sense if the % in his table reflect troop loss rather than revival rate (as implied by: “In other words, you are encouraging players to load up primarchs with troops, move to NML, and then close game and come back later to revive 100% troops”)

If the table he posted isnt applicable anymore, please dont mind me :+1:

Nope! The table in your latest screenshot (from the 4.90 thread) is the one that’s currently applicable.

Man I shouldn’t be posting early in the morning :joy:

I thought you quoted the table you were asking about, and clearly didn’t read properly.

I think the table at the start is from Mechengg’s sheets, and it’s the pre-4.90 distribution for revival. Basically it used to be if you lost badly, you’d lose a lot of troops (not shown in the table), but would get 100% revived. If you won, you lose less troops, but some of them would be gone permanently. It was a weird system partially punishing succesful attacks.

:joy::joy: let the coffee kick in man…

Lol I suddenly understand the source of anger in the replies above, although I doubt one player couldve been the cause for something like that being implemented.

I just did the math, it aint a bad idea for NML (and it penalizes dummies who attack 100 levels below them) but it would sting a bit for attacking/ defending castles.

Anyways thanks for the clarification guys.

The most annoying new scenario is getting hit by a lvl 100 with a lvl 400 backer. They get full glory, destroy maximum troops, and as the defender you’re stuck with a 60% revival rate.

Yeah can definitely imagine the frustration. Although that’s some gutsy level 100 to do that :woman_facepalming:t2:… Hopefully they use a lower tier prim than the higher level theyre attacking. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

18*
:relaxed:

This is correct. It is a screenshot taken from the revive rate tab of my glory calculator, which has since been updated to reflect the 4.90 revival rate changes posted on the forums.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.