Pg blood sucking technique is getting really good lately

After the mythic rage rune with ammo and a lot of good deal from the trading port
Pg give us this

They’re getting way too intelligent I’m so scare of this lol
18 Likes

tenor

tbf, it’s very good business on their part, the player base is happy because they are getting the things but in getting the things they are spending the things which may mean that they may not be able to get the other things or, maybe, during discount week next season they’ll have fewer things to get the things with so they may have to actually buy the thing to get the things.

As a sidenote, I’d like it if @Shivenzo could do a bedtime story version of the grind. I can imagine drifting off to the land of nod with the his velvet tones reading The Snail and the Whale. Make it happen!

15 Likes

:flushed:

9 Likes

Hahaha :joy: I would have never guessed so many people would appreciate my voice so much!

13 Likes

Now that’s what I call a brain-twister :joy:

7 Likes

I got Legend of Korra vibes from reading this

8 Likes

The prize isn’t half bad but definitely sucking me dry

7 Likes

I’ll get the first prize and go back to my corner with chunk

4 Likes

10k sigils dude, last season 's exotic glyph only costed 6k + we got 1 key. This time the price is ridiculously high, almost doubled the price of the last one + we got no key.

7 Likes

This one is a glyphs and im pretty sure it’s the same as last exotic glyphs branch but way less shitty cause the last one has multiple xp pot and xp boost
However this one only last 1 week and isn’t in ss week so it’s more blood sucking than usual

2 Likes

Right, my bad, I forgot this is a glyph. But it is still bad, last season it was introduced at week 10, as I remembered, along with super sigils. For this season, we are only at week 8, so no super sigils chests, I believe so. Things got much harder now

I agree the one last season last 2 weeks aswell

I believe the Exotic Ice Flak Glyph was 10k - the Runes were 6k.

At least we are getting rune dust in this Branch.

1 Like

I still have all the junk from the glyph line last season. Can I trade all that useless xp junk for the dust, chisels and inner fires from this line, pretty please?
:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

I don’t have DF on my base but would like to claim rune dusts and chisels
Question: is the :zap::fire: worth the value? Don’t really need both actually

Well we getting scammed out of luck, that’s Pg in a nutshell sucks us dry of sigils

I already have the mythic and has zero interest in getting another one this season so :man_shrugging: But i wish it’s 2 week like the last one to give everyone a fair chance of getting it after all the good deal they give us this event
@PGGalileo can you ask if pg can make the line 2 weeks like last season

1 Like

Unlikely
Week 8 = rune branch
Week 9 = festive
Week 10 = mystery branch
Week 11 = idk
Week12&13 = super sigils

2 Likes

Any chance we can see Shivenzo’s face on cam?

4 Likes

Week 11: SURPRISE 2ND TOWER LINE!

3 Likes