Pg can u help with my atlas summer badge chest

I need help cant get help through the game menu to put in a ticket it wont let me. I had 80 atlas summerkia chests that i never opened and with this new update i lost them all. Took me a while to get them been saving for a grip now and lost them all. Atlas badge chest is hard to get not like the regular chest where u fly and get a few during flights. Pg can u plz fix the issue. In game name is Shockwavechuck team name Gowrefugees in platinum 2 atm thanks

file a ticket to support

Do you mean regular Atlas chests? Because 80 badge chests is like 2 attacks in Atlas, they definitely do not take long to accrue. Also, theres no reason to wait to open badge chests. Ever. Just open them up.

OFF Topic : What?! You mean other people don’t wait until they have 700+ Badge Chests and there’s a really crappy movie on to open them? I thought I was in the majority…

On Topic: @shockwavechuck you can also open a ticket up online. I don’t have the web address but a mod should have a template for that :slight_smile:

You mean like this?

How to file a ticket in game with support

Following steps

on Android

on iOS

ss3%20ios

Filing a ticket with support using a web browser

You can also contact support from your browser using the following URL:

https://wardragons.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Please have your Support ID (in game settings > About tab > right at the top) at hand.

You will also need to obtain a password in order to be able to log into the site. You can do that by clicking on the “Sign In” link and then select the “Get a password” option.

1 Like

Yes! You’re the best

:kissing_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.