PG, Can We Talk?

With the introduction of the new abyssal tier there is a lot of attention being brought to the cost increase. We have gathered as diverse a group as we were able to in a relatively short amount of time to discuss potential fixes to the game economy. The group ranges from spenders to elite only to free to play, from Diamond to Gold, from high level to low, from atlas to none. There are three main issues we would like to address and propose solutions for.

If you are in agreement on this, please follow the link and fill in the form.

151 Likes

New Podcast WDpodcast.com

34 Likes

This is also linked from Dragon Manager (https://www.dragon-manager.com), and I strongly ask you, to please visit the page, read the proposals, and sign the form at the bottom.

27 Likes

While I think adding some math on examples of what exactly would be linear progression I completely agree. Now, I do not know how to do this, but if drops changed so that it would always cost $1,200-$1,500 to reach end game towers I think that would be an EXAMPLE of what I mean (even though I think the cost is ridiculous as things stand).

I absolutely agree that more players having at least a shot at end game would increase spending. I know at least 5 people off the top of my head that would love this game…if it wouldn’t take years to reach end game material.

6 Likes

Got%20ya%20a%20dollar
Or $1500 for a tower.

2 Likes

@GhostRider419 Well done… pretty clear and concise if you ask me. Thanks to you and whoever else put the time and effort into this. Hopefully PG really takes the time to read and consider this.

35 Likes

Agreed. I think this is a positive for the players, as well as game/community retention and health.

22 Likes

I agree with all these changes… some of them are way overdue

6 Likes

This is needed. Great job you guys putting this together and uniting as the voices to help the community.

8 Likes

Great work and I agree with all addressed issues and their solutions :+1:

6 Likes

What’s the point in trying to reach endgame for those not there if pg turns around and pushes that point to the only way you can get there is spend a small fortune or to have started playing 3 years ago.

If this is how year of the player is count me out

7 Likes

This is great, thanks to everyone who took the time to put this together

#PGCanWeTalk

8 Likes

I think the amount of agreement has to say something

6 Likes

@Arelyna @Crisis I recommend reading the OP’s stuff.

5 Likes

One thing PG seems to not understand (or is not very concerned) is the more they pinch players the more that leave the game. We have seen information that seems to indicate many have left and that means less revenue and shortens the life of this game.

An observation, I have seen what seems to be phone based MMORPGs that have some popularity tend to put more pressure on spending as the population declines in order to try to prop up revenue. While it does lead to a shorter life for the game that may be less of a concern than to keep revenues flowing as much as possible. Again, an observation and I could very well be wrong.

Hopefully PG thinks things through and truly works to make this the year of the player and a game to be played for years to come.

6 Likes

Great job putting this together.

I’d love to see PG take the time and out together a round table discussion with the group that did this and make real progress towards a game that is fun to play again.

Look forward to the response from @PGJared @Arelyna @Crisis and others.

#PGCanWeTalk

14 Likes

#PGCanWeTalk

4 Likes

#pgcanwetalk

4 Likes

Great job putting this together!

#PGcanwetalk

7 Likes