A few folks were trying to figure out exactly what various PG staff on the forums were responsible for and who to contact for what, so we’ve made this post to hopefully clear things up.
- PGCrisis – Community / Social (Social Media, Livestreams, Forums, Creator’s Faction, etc)
- Arelyna – PX / Community hybrid (Mostly Forum, Livestreams, and Atlas Support)
- PGJared – PX (Player Experience) Manager (Focuses on everything support, but please @ DragonPunch as your first line of escalation for support stuff)
- DragonPunch – Dragons PX Manager
- PGEggtoken – Dragons PX
- PGEcho – Developer (Focused on Atlas)
- PGDave – Engineer (Focused on Atlas)
- PGFeds – Developer (Focused on Atlas) – Do not PM
- PGSqurl – Enigma / Atlas – Do not PM or @-message for any reason.
- PGMichael – Developer (Features) – Do not PM
- PGChocolate – Events and Seasons (Weekly Events, Season Dragons, Season Riders, etc.)
- PGRocket – Events and Seasons (Weekly Events, Value Packs, etc.)
- PGWizard – Events and Season QA
- PGSurtr – Events and Seasons QA
- PGScarpia – Product Manager (Game Balance, Design)
- PGReive – Product Manager (Game Balance, Design) – Do not PM
- PGPulse – Designer (Dragons, Spells, Combat Balance, etc.)
- PGLawson – Designer (Dragons, Spells, Combat Balance, etc.)
- PGKharnyx – Art Manager
- Campuslifer – Engineer (Focused on security and cheaters) – Do not PM
- PGMyth – Engineer (Focused on security and cheaters) – Do not PM or @-message them unless they request it.
- PGDin – Engineer (No focus) – Do not PM or @-message for any reason.
- PGKitty – Marketing (No focus) – Do not PM or @-message for any reason.
- PGPog – TBD
If you @ message someone about something that isn’t in their wheelhouse please do not be surprised if they don’t respond. Messaging an artist about event balancing is just going to get you a confused artist. You can @ message any one on the PX or Community teams about any issue.
Private messages are at the discretion of the specific PG employee. If you require support from Pocket Gems please contact Support via the in-game tools or online. If one of the names above says “Do not PM” it means that they will not respond to PMs sent to them.