PG Galileo Office Hours - (11/16-11/20)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

Note: Will be out the back half of Wednesday.

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

2 Likes

Simple Economy Relief Idea

Maybe I did this right … maybe I didn’t … regard less … @PGGalileo any update from the economy team?

Edit: nice it worked lol

4 Likes

So does that mean no winter season stream or previews since you said you’ll be away for Thanksgiving?

Also when you said the Sepulla rune changes would be coming next release, does that mean this week or does that mean when the new season starts?

1 Like

Great ,I can ask any question , did you ever get those shrimps for dinner :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

No answer last week so …

1 Like

Actually I think I answered that. Research is behind , it is supposed to catch up at N-1 so I’d see that as intentional . But better hear it from Gal

1 Like

That was roughly my thoughts on it

Except I wanted an actual answer from PG who might know what their logic is as opposed to guessing.

It could be a method by which to get the research tier up in line with the lineage tier. Although that means they changed their mind about how to proceed with research after the release alongside abyssal where one research tier was released along with all of abyssal. The two tiers per lineage tier has only happened in the last 2 tiers.

Also it’s not really a catch-up mechanic it’s more of a speed-away mechanic which gives the mega whales an even larger advantage. I’m all for them having a decent advantage but for me it’s getting to an extreme.

If it is PG policy they should explain why especially given the cost is going to get horrific at the current rate in 6 months when abyssal research would be due on the current cadence.

Research released during the verdant tier costs a total of 4.49M tokens whilst the dragons cost 3.33M. To me that’s a pretty bad ratio of cost escalation.

@Eff you’re welcome to offer your opinion but it’s not an answer because you’re guessing at the motive. Plus even if you did know I assume it would be covered by your NDA

True I am assuming , but it would make sense to be that . I dont know where this involves my NDA tbh , I was just trying to make you understand the logic behind it , if they keep doing it .

FTFY:

3 Likes

:eyes:

Just checking in case you sneaked Ikaros’ picture in here…

Oh you fiend! Behind the Code of Conduct link :exploding_head:

there’s the Code of Conduct thread. Got you! You had to check right… :rofl:
But maybe there really is something valuable behind this link and I’m misleading you, who knows? :thinking: Anyway please check the CoC from time to time as a refresher course thank you! :hugs:
!

3 Likes

Well played :joy:

1 Like

Any news about resurrection of next season? :thinking:

They will most likely announce that on the day of the stream, which is November 25th, I believe.

3 Likes

oh thanks

1 Like

Why PG is giving Mechanic sawyer portrait again?

Glitch.