PG Here is how you can get my money

Exotic Lightning Striker Glyph/Rune line with an ascension key.

I promise money if you make it happen

2 Likes

Don’t think that’s how this works.

9 Likes

It will work….they put that line out. I’ll probably have to spend to complete the line.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought a pack since huitzl.

But I’d spend for this lol.

Actually I’d spend for mythic version too tbh.

3 Likes

Maybe make the exotic rune/glyph more viable? Like for CO or Howie or Flak?

1 Like

If you suggest to PG how to get money, it’s the Exotic Lightning Striker Glyph / Rune Value Pack instead of the Exotic Lightning Striker Glyph / Rune line. :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Some Suggested Names:

Exotic Glyph of Defibrillation
Exotic Glyph of Bzzzzt!
Exotic Rune of Carbonization
Exotic Rune of High Voltage

11 Likes

How they can get me to spend money: Chunk and Axi portraits

7 Likes

Not how to get me to spend money: ascension tokens :joy:

7 Likes

Yep. Also I loved that during the summit stream they said that the ascension prizes were cool extra stuff we could get FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST! Compared to what? If you’re a whale that gets both mythics and everything in the season anyway then yeah, I guess that would be no additional cost. :woman_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

Put a mythic dragon package instead

3 Likes

:-1::-1::-1:Ascension coins :-1::-1::-1:

5 Likes

Unfortunately this is probably going to be another Mega Coin situation where even though we tell them we hate ascension tokens they’re going to say “well people used them so they must like them, ascension tokens have been a huge success and our data shows positive responses to them”

5 Likes

Ther needs to be a button for this.
‘I begrudgingly accept this token’ ’ I am begrudgingly spending this token as I now have it and it gets me something’

5 Likes

If they really wanted to make money straight off like that, they’d probably just put that up for sale on store.

Though I’m pretty sure my dad and some of my relatives will definitely buy exotic lightning strikers, if pg did that.

1 Like

I don’t really understand what everyone’s issue with Ascension tokens is.

I’m assuming it’s because it’s a glyph/rune/skin that people want but can only get if they spend.

Tell me what the point of this thread is again?

There is very little content in this game that is exclusive to spender, and people lose their shi… when PG dares release any

Would you spend $200+ on it?

1 Like

Because how has PG deciding to balance the dragons?
With exotics, meaning free to play and elite to play cannot unlock the mythics full potential?

Or without exotics meaning spenders are getting an overpowered version?

The same questions goes to exotic gear. Balanced with or without? What about those that cannot get them?

(Not necessarily talking about this seasons mythics as both are meh)
But moving forward they are on a very slippery slope.

4 Likes

The difference between a mythic glyph/rune and an exotic glyph/rune is nominal.

That the dragons are not OP I don’t think has anything to do with these items

1 Like

That nominal difference is the difference between near end game and end game so basically that “nominal difference “ is competitive play at the top and unless you want to find yourself in a circle jerk you might want to stop and consider what that nominal difference actually represents!
Because it’s not skill ……

4 Likes

I wonder if they call this miserable lag and slow loading times “cool extra stuff” too.