PG Nostalgia Throwback

@ZeroDucksGvn brought back all the old feels—good and bad— with some wicked throwbacks. So…why not keep the nostalgia rollin’. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Chunk
Oh, the nostalgia of Chunk. Before 2019, he was the cutest dragon.

Firefin
Now he’s not.

9 Likes

:scream: still team Chunk but Axi needs some lovin’ too!

axi

8 Likes

My first day with Atlas:

11 Likes

Axi? That Rainbow Dragon has no place in the temple of cute dragons.

:see_no_evil: very similar to my first day with atlas. I never forgot what a delay was or how to move after that.

There were portals back then. :rofl:

2 Likes

I remember I used to feel superpowerful being part of a platinum team (back in the days when some nowadays diamond and saphire teams were in platinum)

2 Likes

Far more aesthetically pleasing from a nostalgic perspective

4 Likes

:fire: The great contest! :fire:
The longest month in war dragons history! Lmao

2 Likes

Last I checked, only :axi: and its lovely rainbow regurgitation has purple in it. Purple is the best colour. Those other festive posers can’t relate. :grin:

2 Likes

How about remembering that anxiety brought about by finally getting into Plat 1 only to find in the next weekly shuffle that you have a team that just fell out of diamond; and it’s pvp week…

1 Like

I’ve got a poster that has purple in it :relieved:

Also, apparently on the claim screen, Ikaros spins a lot, and it’s the most amazing thing ever :heart:

6 Likes

So much purple :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

1 Like

I used to watch this page weekly for the latest event info…

http://www.wardragons.info/calendar.html

Sadly, it is no longer active so I can’t share a favourite article that discussed the best dragon in the game: Rizar!

Also, Amoeba!

2 Likes

:rofl: Religiously! Thankfully now I can just bug PQ every Monday morning for his poster. (Yes, I know, Tuesday for you, future person)

3 Likes

I’ll share my nostalgic story once I’ve had my coffee - it’s more of a rollercoster of emotions to me though :joy:

2 Likes

Yay! I should be sleeping so I’ll wake up to so much potato :potato: nostalgia. Now that’s the right way to start my Friday. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is it similar to the roller coaster of my many, many attempts to get into factions? :joy:

:flushed: Sounds like a story I need to hear!

1 Like

Back when I had no idea what I was doing so I “picked a pretty dragon” :rofl:

4 Likes