PG please fix things

The ultimate goal of the thread is to find a way to improve the game to allow a sense of progress as you play.

Breeding and leveling dragons is the first of the walls to this progress. It starts in sapphire so many people have already experienced this. However after level 300, you find a new problem blocking you from progressing - to level dragons you need a higher player/base level.

So while not having enough egg tokens/dragons being too expensive and player leveling sound like unrelated issues, they are actually two symptoms of the larger problem in the game of players not being able to have a good sense of progress as they continue playing the game.

Wait a minute…when did Pg implement that, because now I think I remember them posting that change but I was already a lvl 357 and about to hit 358 which means really not impacted, for Halbinger’s, right?

@GhostOfDravoz
I get it lol

It’s just funny to me that all the heavy spenders will be like yeah game is dieing and if shit doesn’t get scaled appropriately new players will give up and stop playing and the game will leave the App Store, and then turn right around and say, my wall is more important to fix :rofl:

Kinda contradicting if I do say so myself lol

I think that, in general, the support for scaling of both breeding and base leveling is unilateral among the majority of top-tier players. They acknowledge that lower-level players cannot catch up and play in the big leagues with the existing breeding token walls, but also that once the breeding walls are addressed, the 300+ issue will become even more pronounced.

So I don’t see this as a “fix us first” thing. I see it as a “fix both of these issues simultaneously” thing.

Absolutely.

If they fix tokens/dragon tiers first it would end up being a much bigger mess than their half assed league scaling.

Progression Rate Improvement Coming to War Dragons

well soon it will be “their half asses tier scaling”

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What is going on here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Gumbo with a scoop of potato salad in the middle. :relieved:

On Topic: Scale everything … tokens, xp, and dragon cost. Please leave the base level minimum at 84 for the egg missions tho. :grin:

Please keep this thread on topic

We’re trying to get the game scaled not share snacks

Keep up the good work im sure ur almost there

Ok ok im a dick, i get it, i just was under the impression that all that can be done has been done and is being done by those who can do it and that we will be informed with more details on the progress of such soon to come…