PG Sanctioned or Provided XP Bases

Since we now have a nifty Suggestions forum, I’d like to suggest PG either open up Invader bases to the community at large or provide some type of XP bases for the community.

Yes, this issue needs to be brought to the forefront, again, since apparently it isn’t allowed to call out teams who war player provided XP bases/teams anymore.

So how bout it?

19 Likes

I agree. It really shouldn’t be too hard for them to at least whip up a couple of Blackbloods style teams with the bases having the same layout as the invader base at various levels to suit different leveled players needs.

Unfortunately PG really doesn’t seem to care much about those of us not in Atlas because this very suggestion was made months ago but there has been no visible response to this very reasonable request, especially since it seems like it will be 2020 before Atlas makes it to all of the Platinum leagues given the current rate of expansion.

See this thread stared back near the start of April. Nearly 2 months without any response…

11 Likes

Damn I know that this might not happen (as I’m sure most of our suggestions can’t or won’t be taken into the game) but I think we’d all at least appreciate a response from PG… frustrating not to hear from them about suggestions that many of us support. :t_rex:

3 Likes

It should be cake for them to implement something like this. I recall seeing someone post a screenshot of the blackbloods in the Kingdom Wars events are teams in bronze league that have their settings set to “Review Only” so you can’t just willy nilly apply. I don’t see how it would be much harder to do a couple similar teams for people to get their max XP (especially for folks who needed that 312).

3 Likes

Whoops, forgot about that thread. Guess I should have searched :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well, the thread is nearly closed from inactivity :laughing:

1 Like

I want them to respond to quite a few things tbh

1 Like

It is an awesome idea! One I’ve been advocating for. We lost another comrade today. It won’t happen with permanent Blackbloods with fixed XP and most of all… no drama :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

3 Likes

We have 2 atlas teams in our league this week. That means they have banks to hold their rss. They get an unbelievable amout of timers and depending on land situation egg tokens. Most important they get the invader for max xp. With all these advantages they still compete against the teams without atlas. A Blackblood guild for xp would be a good fix for at least the xp issue.

5 Likes

They dont get an unbelievable amount of timers :slight_smile: unless you hold tons of lvl 5 land. And they dont.

3 Likes

Timer prizes in atlas is pretty phenomenal though. Just my opinion as a lowly 183

5 Likes

Not all teams inside Atlas have castle/Bank. Some are left on the sidelines. It’s murder out there if you don’t bow to the masters and pay the gold ransom.

1 Like

Atlas events gets you plenty of timers. My alt is on an atlas team. And although they may be 1 hour timers they add up quick.

3 Likes

I think I get less than 1 towers worth each Atlas event, and use half or a quarter of those back again in Atlas. Do I get timers? Of course. Do I get:

No. I do get quite a few egg tokens, but I promise you that lower league teams aren’t getting a bunch.

I understand to some this is nothing but… For me never having atlas getting over 1500 timers in a few weeks on my mini alt was unbelievable.

1 Like

I’m glad you got those 60 odd days of timers. Really. But that’s hardly an unbelievable amount considering what seasons and chests give us too. At least in my opinion. Timers are sorely needed, especially the higher you go, and Atlas is designed to help slightly with that.

Personally, I think it was a mistake to do the lottery. I also think it was a mistake to not include all of Platinum 1. But it’s hardly setting a massive imbalance yet.

3 Likes

One of my accounts have had atlas for about 50 days or so. Assuming I didn’t use any 1hr timers from when I started Atlas until now, I have gained 430 days worth (obviously I would have used SOME 1 hr timers in between that time but this is illustrative).

So, that’s what, 9 days of timers for every day I have had Atlas on that account? Pretty sweet.

(Saph 1 team, and I do really well in Atlas events cos I grind like hell)

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

For sure higher performing Atlas teams have players who are going to get more. Then again, all of Sapphire (should be) in Atlas (I realize there are issues here too). However, most Platinum teams aren’t going to have even remotely similar results.

Anyway. XP bases. Yes.

2 Likes

I’m going to disagree with most of what I see here. While XP bases make it easier to level dragons, they actually damage the game in a big way. The point of a game like this is to attack each other. With the Atlas XP bases, we now see players spending most of their days hitting the invaders. I’m guessing PvP attacks are a small fraction of the total attacks going down.

1 Like

Having XP base doesn’t mean that I won’t attack others outside PvP or War, even during the event.

I used xp base just to ensure the dragon get the most xp with the least health loss, especially if the dragon is too weak for normal run.
Once the dragon past breeding level and can be himself, I’ll use real base…

4 Likes