PGGalileo Office Hours (1/25-1/29)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

Note: We will be doing the Wave 3 Livestream for Nebulon tomorrow at 1pm PST!

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

4 Likes

Notes post (to be edited as needed):

• 1/25: We will be doing the Wave 3 Livestream for Nebulon tomorrow (1/26) at 1pm PST!
  • Ikaros fix is getting submitted today, at that point it will be on Apple to review and accept the submitted fix. We should have more information for you later this week. I’ll update here.
6 Likes

ever gonna give us any feed back about all those ikaros glitches that were “escalated” in the ikaros glitch thread you seem to have conveniently not responded to in weeks ?

plan of action to fix them? hi i don’t have answers yet? hey i’ll see what i can find out ?

literally anything at all ?

2 Likes

We have a plan of action to fix those, I’m not sure about the timeline yet. I did mention that we should get that fix in asap so players that are waiting to snag a mythic had the opportunity to make an informed decision.

4 Likes

:chunk:
That is all

2 Likes

Have same issue… Ikaros doesn’t shot :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yep, understood - doing what we can to get the fix in without disrupting other areas of the game.

5 Likes

Will there be a new tier stream this week?

5 Likes

Not even a vague ballpark? Don’t need a Narlyth 2.0 :rofl:

@PGGalileo will Morta from last season every be removed from dragon quests? I had another gold chest mission i trashed because I can not get him.

6 Likes

Our goal is to get it done before next season starts, that’s about as much as I can say now. I am somewhat confident we will achieve that goal, but I do not have any official timeline that I can share right now.

5 Likes

Ah, so I know this was being worked on at some point, I’ll ping the Product Manager and see why Morta is still showing up.

7 Likes

Seriously. I get more than double the Morta quests than all the others combined. Can I just have an orange Morta for quest purposes? Hueso quests are fine since you can get him at any time but the Morta quests are straight up obnoxious

Honestly, Im not. Not because of the current stuff happening but because back in Narlyth’s season they ended up just telling us they had no idea how to fix him, that nothing they did was working. If I remember correctly Galvanic Overload has been glitched for years so yeah… I wouldnt hold my breath on this one either :confused:

1 Like
  • Ikaros fix is getting submitted today, at that point it will be on Apple to review and accept the submitted fix. We should have more information for you later this week. I’ll update here.
4 Likes

@PGGalileo I have an important question , did you ever have the shrimps you craved a while ago :joy:

3 Likes

I did not.

3 Likes

Yes but or it got fixed or give the chance to switch to Quasar. Not worthy 20 keys for a useless Mithic .

Hmm, never saw you answer this. Do you prefer red, green, or Christmas (both) chile?

He said they have to get it approved by Appel first so the fix can be downloaded