PGGalileo Office Hours (1/3-1/8)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

Hellooooo everyone, hope you had a happy holiday season! PG will be back in “office” starting tomorrow, January 4th, 2021! I’m excited and terrified to catch up on all of the wonderful things and mischief here on the forums, and I’m excited to announce that I got MUFFINS for Christmas. Alrigggght!

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

10 Likes

What kind? Are you sharing these muffins?

5 Likes

Am here for fun

3 Likes

He’s alive!

5 Likes

While you were gone you missed my team’s latest album drop.

7 Likes

Welcome baaaack! We missed you :pleading_face:

giphy (1)

5 Likes

What a wonderful Christmas gift :joy:

Good to have you back. I hope you had a good holiday as well. I see you came back early. Thought you said January 5th or something :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh, I did say Jan 5th… OK BYEEEE

6 Likes

Get your butt back here, you can’t tease us like this!

3 Likes

ok, fine - I’ll stay.

3 Likes

It was all Chunk’s doing

2 Likes

@PGGalileo
I know you’re busy so if/when you ever have some time, did you ever happen to find out anything you can tell us about what to expect from the week 8 electrum line such as timers and gold chests? With the wave 2 release this week Im sure people would like to know some info about it when deciding if they should wait for it or not.
Will there be any kind of resource boost on it? Have the amount of timers or chests in the line been reduced again?

4 Likes

See now he probably wishes he didn’t come back early. :grimacing: No ragrets.

3 Likes

:joy:

Will there be a Wave 2 Stream? And if so, when will it be? :eyes:

Realizing that this isn’t the most urgent question I figure you’ll also need to ask other team members about it so want to ask ahead of time.

How will Draconic’s continue to work, in particular the drop rate of different festive dragons? Will the drop rates of egg tokens, timers, etc. be diluted by the additional festive shards or will the Hueso shards be the only ones affected (for those who haven’t finished Hueso?

Also will the price of Draconics continue the same this season (and further if that has already been decided)?

This information can greatly help us finish out planning our seasons and smile more often :pleading_face:

5 Likes

You said there would be a mystery branch, exotic rune branch, trading post, or something else this season (forgot which one). Will that be coming this event or not? Either way, I have sigils saved up so I’m ready lol.

1 Like

There will not be a Wave 2 Stream unfortunately, not everyone is back yet! I will be sending out a deck tomorrow. And CF should have all the info now and they should be makin’ stuff!

5 Likes

I will ask!

2 Likes