PGGalileo Office Hours (1/3-1/8)

I had no idea eating Alpaca was a thing, though I shouldn’t be surprised. Apparently very healthy, low fat, low in cholesterol. Some say like venison, but not gamey.

Some info:

3 Likes

Since when has spreading out RSS been a good thing for the players? And no one needs a legendary warrior. Players need that like they need all these sigil cost increases.

Problem is (yet again) we won’t know what this special thing is until after the bonus 20% is over unless they’re ready to announce it some time this week…which seems unlikely.

Before or after the bonus period?

The surprise this season is “return of gig” i hope

2 Likes

Maybe the ‘something special’ is a new tower that doesn’t use timers to upgrade?

That would be good!

:fire::fire::fire:

It uses rubies instead, starting at 20k per level and it shoots wads of money at attackers so they get distracted

1 Like

This is boosted :slightly_smiling_face: I can find out the unboosted value for you though if you want

What do you mean by - “We are releasing something special …”.

Probably new currency for the new tower, because they know how much we love that

1 Like

No no, just clarifying. If I get it I will do so during the boost.

1 Like

5 Likes

Poor dinosaurs :confused:

3 Likes

I love dinosaurs. I just bought a dinosaur kimono! Which… tells you something about my life…

5 Likes

Wear it next stream!

10 Likes

Why i keep receiving missions with morta and hueso? I don’t have them and i can never have it

2 Likes

I agree with morta, hueso however you can still get just by opening drac chests.

5 Likes

I wish I still got Hueso quests, all I get anymore is gold Morta and bronze Zel. I liked it better when I was getting gold Luzok and Hueso regularly :sob:

5 Likes

But don’t you have to actually get his egg in order to have him in your den? I don’t suppose you can just obtain his shards and “level him into your roster”. Because iirc, those shards are for dragon leveling.

This is all being said with the assumption that the person replied to does not have his egg, although the player can feel free to correct me :slightly_smiling_face:

You automatically get his egg as soon as you have any amount of Hueso Shards. It just appears in your incubator. There was no Hueso egg to get from the Hueso line last season, it was all just shards like in a rider line

2 Likes

See you soon <3

https://forums.wardragons.com/t/pggalileo-office-hours-1-11-1-15/134260/2

4 Likes