PGGalileo Office Hours (10/05-10/10)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

2 Likes

Bump

5 Likes

:cherries::cup_with_straw:
Pretending this is cherry coke, I’m just gonna leave this here for you because damn, you deserve it

10 Likes

Second bump @PGGalileo lol

3 Likes

@PGGalileo any update on tower glitch or potential Sepulla buffs???

ThNk I’m done now lol

3 Likes

@PGGalileo I don’t understand…Arizona Beach had the same issues I was reporting resolved 3 days ago

Support keeps telling me there is no resolution and it’s still being looked into

How can someone who reported to have the same issues I did have their problems fixed while same problems I reported I’m still being told there is no fix yet?

I first reported my issues on Tuesday, it’s Sunday now and they are no closer to being fixed or provide me with any updates.

I also reported that my egg token missions don’t reset or give tokens upon completion and have no reply from support in regards to that as well.

3 Likes

It’s Sunday, leave the forum!

5 Likes

This is becoming an issue because my team is calling me out and thinks I’m lying about the broken chats because I haven’t participated in any atlas raids this week or replied to any group tags.

I’ve even showed ss of the chats not showing but the longer this has run the less believable I become even though the problems are real

3 Likes

Sorry that you’re still having issues, Rumpel. If Arizona’s issue cleared up and your issue did not, then you don’t have the same issue – even if the symptoms are the same. I’m not sure if you have different phones, etc. etc. I don’t have any update on the chat issue, and I definitely won’t have any updates on the weekend.

6 Likes

Hit me up for a team that trusts it’s members. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You sly little piece of pie

4 Likes

This is a awesome example of active recruiting :rofl:
Well done sir!
Well done i say ! Lol
Man you need to start a recruitment thread and teach players the way :rofl:

1 Like

I think he has one, just needs it to be bumped

Yes for his team but I was suggesting he teach other teams the art of recruitment lol

1 Like

His thread is one to take notes for

1 Like

where have those pearch resistances gone!? :upside_down_face: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

@Chanakya6163 perch resistances were not properly spec’d before release. The numbers threw to many numbers out of somewhat balance and gave people a huge advantage over key dragons in the game and was just overall rushed. Pg has said that they will probably release it at a later date but only after adjusted the numbers to where it wouldn’t give such a huge power difference between the attacker and the defender. Please please please don’t have them rush it!

4 Likes

OH!
Thats what i was feeling that somthing is missing in my game and finally remembered that perch resistances were gone

So for that reason those resistances were vanished
Thanks @DeadlyxReign for replying me! :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Chanakya6163 my pleasure! Happy to help!

1 Like