PGGalileo Office Hours (10/11-10/15)

Office Hours - when @PGGalileo is specifically on the forums
11am - 11:30am Weds (when available)
Gal is out for the rest of the week, but may check-in intermittently.

You’re all welcome to join him in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions! That said, before you ask questions, you might find his FAQ useful!

@PGGalileo will also still be around outside of these times, but this is when he will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like he normally does.

Please make sure to abide by our Posting Guidelines, Code of Conduct and stay on topic!

5 Likes
  • Will we see assault alongside this breeding event? If not then why? We’ve normally seen Assault by now so is there a reason it’s being postponed?
    We need more mini events, not fewer to give us something to do during minor events besides Atlas.

• When will we see the two new atlas lines added?

• Is there a limited time line this week? There was mention of a Gilas skin this week during the stream

• Any news yet on fixs for the Ashes 2 Ashes or Artisan Perch glitches?

• Where’s the Halloween chunk skin?

• What’s your favorite citrus fruit?

9 Likes

hi…is there any exotic rune branch coming up in next weeks.

1 Like

Is there positions open for skins I’d be down to help design then I have all my own software. @PGGalileo

2 Likes

Why do we only hear from pgtimber once a week, to post this? I thought he was meant to be taking some of the work load of these forums?

1 Like

Nockmar and steelwing, are they performing as intended or maybe not?

3 Likes

…-. … -…- / – -.-- / .- - .-… .- … / .–. .-… . .- … .

3 Likes

Timber does a TON of work for the player faction members (among other things) even him posting this is a big help to me :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Timber is fantastic, and although you may not see him as much on the forums, he does a lot of work behind the scenes. As Gal mentioned, he works with the factions so speaking from experience, I really appreciate all his help and dedication. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 🪵

15 Likes

Secret trick that used to work is:
First hold a black fainting goat & a white pregnant cow one on each hand, raise above your head, dance anti clockwise 9x & clockwise 18x … then wrap up both animals and present them in person to PG COO when he’s having cocktail at work.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like it, unfortunately. Keep hoping it’s going to be the next breeding event (or even fort!), but nope.

1 Like

@PGGalileo
Can you ask the team to look at Fight Pits, it lags behind in terms of enjoyment for alot of players. Scoring is now much more difficult than other PVP.

My request should be at minimum. An increase of available points in the coliseum to 175 points. And filter down from there.

It may not seem like an issue but when you look at your global leader board and realise you don’t even have to hit max scores to place inside the top 1000… let alone top 500/200. Something needs to be looked at.

9 Likes

@PGGalileo
How many members in the pg team and how many Tim tams for them for a free branch

3 Likes

Timber making a great job and really appreciate his help everytime :fire::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: always a fast, nice, reliable and competent contact :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Hello @PGGalileo & @PGTimber would you be able to confirm please if we will have Assault (too) this Breeding week? TIA!

6 Likes

Yes, both!

8 Likes

Yay, how many wishes do I have left now?

1 Like

3 Likes

Well, if Im already in the hole I might as well keep digging. Im gonna shoot for -8

3 Likes

@PGGalileo or @PGTimber
Are dragons like Kinnarix, Quasar and Sorath’rim that lost the ability to equip consumable cloak during the cloak bug recently going to have cloak added back into their list of consumable spell options now that the glitch is fixed?

These dragons used to be able to equip consumable cloak and it was a useful spell for them. The bug was fixed but cloak was never added back into their consumable spell roster

3 Likes