PGGalileo Office Hours (10/13-10/16)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

NOTE on Monday, 10/12, I will not be working due to a vacation day! I’ll be back on Tuesday, 10/13.

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

3 Likes

I want updates for so much stuff :joy: But I’ll limit it to the most important two right now:

Any updates on the Sepulla buff?
Any updates on adding a mythic glyph in breeding? Since next event should be breeding and all

(RE: Mythic Glyph in Breeding)

1 Like

Sepulla buffs will probably happen this week, but I’ll double check tomorrow. And we are adding a mythic glyph to breeding.

12 Likes

OH MY GODDDDD :heart_eyes: You’re not pulling my leg right? We’ll see it this week? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

You just made my entire week if so!

P.S: Why are you awake :eyes:

1 Like

Looks at stack of mystic frags*

1 Like

Calm down it’s a mythic trebuchet strikers🤦🏻‍♂️

7 Likes

Anything less than a mythic ammo OR mythic rage glyph, and we will have your head.
Just joking of course, but please do consider it…

2 Likes

As I said on my thread, I just wanted mythics added into breeding - more chances of getting a decent glyph, and if it’s not good, then yay for 400k dust

Better than not having a mythic glyph at all

P.S: I have a maxed trebuchet on my base :eyes:

4 Likes

If it is really good I will try to get it, if it is really bad I’ll cry and look away

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot you are a mix up of old and. New school lol bud yeah hey it’s free dust if nothing else but it will be a great addition for the extra push many do i. I was just messing f around :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hi! @PGGalileo can we get an update on the reshuffle? Thanks.

1 Like

Poison striker actually

2 Likes

Weirdo

4 Likes

ur a weirdo

no u
(5 chac)

1 Like

:frowning_face:

1 Like

That’s a compliment to me :man_shrugging::crazy_face:

1 Like

@PGGalileo Any update on this?

4 Likes

I believe they are going to be going into the game today.

3 Likes