PGGalileo Office Hours (10/19-10/24)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

Note: I will be OOO from today, 1pm PST - Wednesday, 10am PST to celebrate my birthdaaaaay on Tuesday!

Note: we are having an internal hackathon Thursday and Friday, so I will be slow to respond on those days, too.

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

3 Likes

Happy birthday :tada:

Umm where did the exotic dark flak announcement go?

2 Likes

Happy Naming Day, have a good few days off

3 Likes

I deleted it because it was meant for CF’s private forum, and they get mad at me when I don’t give them time to announce things and I messed up :sob:

They’ll have that info out and about soon.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!

6 Likes

Ok just making sure it wasn’t being cancelled. I’d want a pack refund :joy:

3 Likes

They say is Bad Luck to wish Happy Birthday before the actual birthday , but who cares we believe in dragons :heart_eyes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALILEO :gift::teddy_bear::confetti_ball::tada:

5 Likes

Shivenzo posted a video, is that bit good enough?

Any update on changes to gauntlet?

1 Like

I noticed that PG-Galieo asked the CF to create material specifically targeting new players. It would be great if all this material was put under it’s own category so that new players not familiar with the forum or who might even struggle with key words to find what they need, can go to one spot easily.

Searching for stuff on the forums is not always easy and will be doubly difficult for new comers.

5 Likes

Happy birthday Galileo, hope you are treating yourself to a great day!

3 Likes

Well… I don‘t like this format with mixed info on different topics in a weekly new thread, but I guess let‘s continue then:

1 Like

Can we get atlas answers???
The last time there was an official post from pg was 28 days ago by EggToken (no longer at PG)
IF atlas is suppose to be used as much as the main game, in my opinion more. Why don’t we get official notices or even the obligatory we are working on the lag issue now that land shuffle is screwed.

28 days for somthing that was going to happen 7 months ago

This lack of attention to atlas is really wearing on all of us!
We need the lag issue fixed! I would take for now even a PG employee to acknowledge it!
At least EggToken told us we know and are looking into it, but NOTHING no word for 28 days. Thats sad, even for the standards I hold PG in.

Happy belated birthday! Mate :birthday: hope ya had a good one :beers:

2 Likes

@PGGalileo Happy birthday :partying_face: Hope you had a wonderful celebration on the anniversary of your birth :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday? :scream::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

PGEggToken appears to still be lurking:

Can we get a key in the branch? 10k for a glyph is a lot.

5 Likes

Where did this price come from?