PGGalileo Office Hours (10/19-10/24)

Teammate sent this

The glyph itself costs 2.5k but it costs 10k total to get it and everything before it

1 Like

Hi hru i hope u can help me i got the mythic rage rune from the trade branch so i can but on my LJ after I open 23 platinum chests after i got it I can’t but on him nobody told me that I cannot but the mythic rage rune on LJ.As far i know u can but any mythic rage rune on any dragons,is not be made clear beforehand that u can’t but it on warriors in my opinion thats just wrong .When i ask the help deck in the game to help me and explain why they said i got what the right rune .I have been trying for the pass year or so to try to get this mythic rage for my warriors i even try one time by spending 35-37 k rubies to get it plus all the silver chests i had at the time.I only ask if the mythic rage rune can swap with one that is ok to but on warriors or just return my sigils back.I hope you can help me thx u for all your hard word and pls be safe.ps i have been playing this game since almost the start.Again i do appreciate it your help my ticket number is 2193200. Thx u

@pggalileo post above, or anyone who knows what they’re doing. Can you try to help this guy?

I am not optimistic on if you will get a refund, as that’s a lot of work for PG, and if you can’t you will have to get another mythic rage, the normal way. Stockpiling silver chests until and event where Fiery has sequenced the silver chests. Then, opening a few until you get a dragon rune, and checking how far from a mythic rage rune you are.

Thx u so much for all your help much appreciated it

1 Like

Until now i have open over 2500 silver chest plus 35-37 k rubies to try to get it but when 2 of my teammates told me i was so happy to open my 23 platinum chest to get u can see my face drop when I couldn’t but it on LJ i was so annoying and piss off

1 Like

You have to save them for one* opening. Do what I said, check @fieryxfury sequencing of silvers during fight pits, find where you are on that sequence, and if you are within range of what you want.

1 Like

And/or kingdom wars :grin:

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m back - some answers:

• We are making changes to Sepulla’s runes, will have more info on that this week. Those changes should go into effect fairly quickly.
  • No new news on the Atlas shuffle, I’m afraid. We’re being very careful with our plan to roll that out because we want to get it right.
  • Gauntlet HP changes are being made
  • The team is still working on the tower range fixes, it’s proving to be very tricky to solve across all devices/versions. I have no new info on that.
  • I’m not aware of the primarch issue, so you might need to point me at that.
3 Likes

Atlas Event Switch - My personal preference over new primarchs.

4 Likes

@Fragity That‘s something completely different, it proposes a new event.

The point was that the last time PG introduced new primarch tiers was many months or even over a year ago, so long I can‘t remember.
Many players have all maxed prims and riders and have nothing to level up during the Train Prims and Riders events.
For quite some time players have awaited either Gold Tier Primarchs or even completely new Primarch types to have something to do and get some fresh air into the Atlas meta.

Exactly, but adding new primarchs adds a power creep that more than a few players are leery of, myself included and I have maxed primarchs, have for MONTHS. Changing the event would be a far superior way of dealing with the issue. The issue is not that primarchs don’t have enough power, it’s that players can’t get points in an event that comes up every two weeks.

4 Likes

Don’t need to wait for new prim levels to score in the event if the event is replaced with something more sustainable, just saying

1 Like

More that it gives purpose. But purpose at the cost of power creep is not healthy imo and can be managed in other ways. Quick and dirty shortcuts to improvements is what put Atlas in the position it’s in if you ask me.

2 Likes

I agree to your points, although I would not agree to the event that was proposed in that thread.
Anyway I just wanted to explain the problem to Galileo first, before we hit him with proposals on how to remedy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, v helpful!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The issues are that it has been what, almost 2 years since S2 primes were introduced, meaning that many fairly active atlas players have all maxed primes and no way to earn points during primarch events other than maybe through leveling riders (if they have any riders left they can level)

1 Like

But we can’t keep adding prime levels as well because of power creep and new players and teams entering map will never catch up if we keep adding prime levels
So we need the event removed and replaced and primes need to remain as they are so players just starting on map actually stand a Chance of catching up lol
That’s why they suggested a replacement event for prime event ! :+1:

5 Likes

There‘s also many other possibilities to keep the event while avoiding power creep such as new primarch classes, alternative ways to score besides counting glory such as for spending Rider shards/gold/… on something.
Basically like Research for people that bred all dragons or new towers for people that capped their towers, there can be ways without power creep.

1 Like