PGGalileo Office Hours (10/27 - 11/1)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

NOTE on Friday, 10/30, and Monday 11/2 – I will be out because I am moving, so I will probably have no time to check in on things for the entire weekend. On 11/3, next Tuesday, the entire team will be OOO for Voting Day.

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

5 Likes

Friday, Monday, Tuesday no Gal and on Tuesday no PG
Don’t break anything on those days

4 Likes

Thursday shuffle…

I have sent the compiled list of questions from the last office hours to the Atlas lead, I will poke him today to see if he can answer them.

7 Likes

Is there an official post on Hueso yet? Not having any luck finding it …

2 Likes

He just posted the Spooky Pumpkin branch post, I imagine Hueso isn’t far behind.

2 Likes

I’ll leave off my shuffle-related questions, since those are really for Ramen, and we’re still waiting for his responses, and pose this one, if I may:

Is the Drakul Pylon going to be made available as an option for tower transformation? And if so, do we have an idea when? (e.g. this fort, next season, etc.)

I know for the howitzer, it wasn’t an option until the season after the tower was released, and so for the pylon, that would be this season.

1 Like

Hueso is going up soon! It takes a minute to put these things together, we have a really goofy custom CMS that we use to manage the website/blog and it is… clunky :joy: :sob:

3 Likes

I read that as “chunky”. RuRu is rubbing off on me. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Gross. I won’t tell Bianca.

3 Likes

2 Likes

My powers are working…

4 Likes

Answers to a bunch of Atlas Questions: Limited-Time Land Shuffle Announcement and Information - Official Discussion Thread

3 Likes

Did they give any hints as to whether the hospital quantity will be increased? Either will this shuffle or future more permanent shuffle?

No word on hospital quantity! I’ll ask again.

2 Likes

Goodmorning I was suspended from the game until 9/10/2020 . I am back now but I am banned from Team Chat . Another teammate whomwas suspended after me and returned after me in game is no more banned from TC . I had sent a lot of mails asking when my suspension from TC ends in support zendesk but I didn’t get any answer . Can you help me please and find out when the suspension from TC ends ? T
Thank u
Promitheus from RoyalRoad

The link was the last where I sent a mail