PGGalileo Office Hours (10/4-10/8)

Office Hours - when @PGGalileo is specifically on the forums
11am - 11:30am Weds (when available)
4pm - 4:30pm Friday (when available)

You’re all welcome to join him in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions! That said, before you ask questions, you might find his FAQ useful!

@PGGalileo will also still be around outside of these times, but this is when he will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like he normally does.

Please make sure to abide by our Posting Guidelines, Code of Conduct and stay on topic!

8 Likes

Hey :wave:

But but your hours say you aren’t here! :joy::rofl:

Nope, can’t think of anything to complain about, Life is Peachy :peach:

6 Likes

So, how about that Sepulla Ashes 2 Ashes glitch, any update on that this week?
Artisan perch glitch?
Favorite pasta dish?

2 Likes

No A2A news! Artisan Perch glitch is being worked on, no news yet about that – the fix is underway, tho. Basic spaghetti with bolognese and tons of parmesan - I’m not fancy.

8 Likes

:drooling_face: I want pasta now. Brb going to order some for dinner.

3 Likes

Any news on my atlas :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

When are the resurrected seasons starting? :wink:

4 Likes

I hear Krelos resurrection/2.0 is definitely happening and Gal fully endorses it.

9 Likes

I had bolongese last night and leftovers for lunch today. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

I hate this song. Since when is Applebee’s fancy?

2 Likes

Already told you how to fix this

2 Likes

I did it, actually :rofl:

1 Like

Hello
would be possible to bring back special Exotic Runes such as the old Ice+Dark Flaks HP ??

#2434390 ASAP PLEASE

@PGGalileo
@PGTimber
@PGJared

2 Likes

Support actually handled it. Kudos to support. First time they’ve actually taken care of something promptly and correctly in my experience :slightly_smiling_face: give jeanelle a raise

2 Likes

You have atlas back?

No. One of my other accounts got hacked and kicked my whole team (S2) other than officers and leader and merged my entire base into archers and ballistas. And surrendered castles to 5ta.
Normal Sunday.

1 Like

oh no… good luck with the xp holes :scream:

1 Like

PG was kind enough to roll my account back to yesterday before the hacker gained access. I seem to attract problems in this game.

2 Likes