PGGalileo Office Hours (11/2-11/6)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

NOTE On Monday 11/2 – I will be out because I am moving, so I will probably have no time to check in on things for the entire weekend. On 11/3 the entire team will be OOO for Voting Day.

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

2 Likes

Where are you moving to? :grin:

1 Like

:eyes: Interesting. I personally voted by absentee ballot. Did it weeks ago and got the confirmation text that my ballot had been received and would be counted.

Every time I get a text message from some random person wanting me to vote one way or the other I’m strongly tempted to text back telling them to ‘leave me alone, I already voted!’ :rofl: (Instead I just delete the texts, since I consider them to be spam texts.)

7 Likes

My silly state doesn’t let you absentee ballot without a “good” excuse. :unamused:

4 Likes

I’m sorry your state is awful like that. “There’s a pandemic” should be an EXCELLENT excuse not to show up to vote in person.

Edit: But yes, absentee ballots are wonderful. I very much enjoy not having to show up at a designated polling place on voting days :joy:

5 Likes

Same, I keep getting all this stuff and messages and I just want to respond “go away, I already did”. I got so many register to vote applications in the mail that I started to wonder if I had somehow become unregistered :rofl:

Is a world wide plague not a good enough excuse? If not I have to wonder what they deem a good enough one.

4 Likes

The reply that I keep getting tempted to send back to those spam messages is one that would be automatically censored by the forums :speak_no_evil: (or it would be if I wasn’t a moderator)

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: what good is being a mod if not to use the opportunity to mod yourself

I was tempted to just start filling them out for my cats and get them registered but they didnt seem interested. That and I didnt really want to go to jail

2 Likes

@PGGalileo
If they’re coming out next week, will there be a stream to preview the Verdant mythics this week? Or any kind of clues topic?

Hoping we get Jorm, Oni and Itzani 2.0 :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t4: :crossed_fingers:t5:
It’s well past time for another tier where all the dragons are worth using. Especially if these end up being around 600k each to breed

4 Likes

All day to vote, huh. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Probably since some of the wait times are supposed to be over an hour so they dont want anyone worrying about how long it is taking

Voting day should be a national holiday anyway

2 Likes

Ill be voting on election day itself

1 Like

Hello Galileo. I got a question. Why don’t PG want to make an official WD discord server?

2 Likes

Nah there’s no plague in Mississippi. :joy:

If you’re going to be offshore on an oil rig during the election then you can absentee vote.

4 Likes

“Nah there’s no plague in Mississippi. :joy:

There is no virus, in Ba Sing Se

4 Likes

Do we have any news on verdant mythic costs and releases yet?

3 Likes

Nothing has been released yet. Hopefully when Gal comes back he will have an answer without getting yelled at

:joy: :joy: :joy:
:grin: Hello, my name is Joo Dee, I will be helping you vote today :grin:

3 Likes

I want Appa as a dragon and Aang as a rider.

6 Likes

Just gotta make it discreet for copyright purposes.

1 Like