PGGalileo Office Hours (11/2-11/6)

So green arrows instead of blue and give Appa Dragon black fur?
Sky_Bison

2 Likes

I actually don’t know if there will be a stream. I have to get my internet network setup in the right way to be able to stream and I’m not sure if I’ll have time to do that in a week!

3 Likes

I suspect because it becomes an entirely new platform to moderate and manage – and since it would be me doing it – I’d need to have extra bandwidth/time in the day to do that. I haven’t ruled it out, but I don’t see an obvious benefit to it just yet.

2 Likes

If you’re not able to make that happen then could there be a preview post with slides made? That would be greatly appreciated

Hope everything with your new place is going well

5 Likes

Theoretically from the fragments count it’s in the 600k /mythic

Theoretically. Still need this stuff confirmed by Gal. But yeah that is likely and very possible

OMG this game is slowing so much. This might be the nail for me. I’m having a hard enough time with the abyssal mythics. I had to stop at the 3M prize this weekend because I am starting to over level my dragons.

Im dying here too cause it would cost my an arm and a leg to switch to a better path

2 Likes

Im glad I switched from sorcerer to hunter in Vanguard since the only hope for a decent lineage mythic seems to be the hunter path now. The costs are getting totally out of hand given how bad the dragons have been for the last several seasons. Mordred and Lusian were good but the rest have just been a means to level seasonals. For 600k all 3 dragons should be amazing

What sucks is they’ll be coming out before the new season which means either burn a ton of eggs while still in fall and get the dragon or wait a month and get it during winter discount week.

1 Like

I won’t have to worry about that for about another year.

I can definitely do this if I can’t stream.

5 Likes

@PGGalileo can you have a look at this thread and pass the request along please.

Currently there are no notification through the game regarding when hat regeneration is maxed.

This causes players to continually set personal alarms and/or miss out on optimal troop building

Implementing a push notification when hat regeneration in Atlas is maxed would improve player satisfaction and efficiency.

6 Likes

I volunteer to moderate and ban everyone, problem solved :innocent:

4 Likes

#forsci4mod :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I can pass this along, yes~

2 Likes

@PGGalileo when could we expect slides for the mythic verdants? Parents and costs would be really appreciated

4 Likes

Just a reminder…

Those will likely happen tomorrow in place of the livestream.

2 Likes

Ah, this wasn’t very clear on my part - my apologies - I brought up to the team that Hueso changes were requested, and I meant that I’d detail the requested changes to the team - so far there is no plan to buff Hueso.

2 Likes

I am curious as to how the request was received and if the team feels that Hueso is being received by the community as anticipated and if he is performing as anticipated. Currently it appears that he is not able to hit equal tiered bases across the different tiers… I don’t have him above red, he’s cute, so cannot comment on personal experience.

1 Like