PGGalileo Office Hours (2/15-2/19)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

Hi all! Today, Monday, the PG office is out due to holiday - we’ll all be back in tomorrow.

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

4 Likes
  • Are we getting Sigil Chests this week?
  • Will there be new tower levels this week? (I assume 117s)
  • Will there be a clues topic for the spring season?
  • Will there be a dungeons event starting today or run along with Fort as previously said in the KW topic?
  • When will we find out about the changes previously mentioned coming to Draconic chests/the drac chests in the festive line?
  • What is your favorite cheese?
19 Likes

Could you please look into dragon quests. A lot of us aren’t getting anything but xp potions again. Support says it’s a known issue.

7 Likes

There was a save screen that said the red envelopes would last until the 16th but the timer on the pack says they last until the 19th, could you please let us know which is correct?
Thank you very much

4 Likes

Do you like nekkid cats? Or speedy hounds?

1 Like

What is the most amazing view you have ever seen?

Also will you be able to confirm if draconic chests will be available during 1st 2 weeks of next season

1 Like

Are you guys still doing the stream next Wednesday? I know last time, there was no stream for some reason I can’t seem to remember, so I’m getting confirmation on that right now.

5 Likes

Stream for what?

1 Like

The stream to preview the first wave for next season.

2 Likes

Streams are always the week before release, there are still 2 weeks in the season. If anything we’d be getting a clues and hints topic this week

4 Likes

*hint hint *

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I meant next Wednesday. I’m going to change this:

2 Likes

Galileo streams have also generally been on Fridays or Tuesdays rather than Wednesdays

3 Likes

Will Nebulon go to Arcanum this season or next season??

1 Like

When will Crystal Caves be test running? I don’t think there was any confirmation yet(that I’ve seen).

2 Likes

Sigils happening this week, aye
116-117 today
Yes, a hints and tips thread is incoming
I believe Dungeons is w/ Fort
I will ask about the Draconic chests, not sure we’re ready to announce any changes yet
annnd I love a good feta or a very sharp cheddar

8 Likes

I will try to do the stream the Thurs/Fri before release, but sometimes that gets moved around due to availability

5 Likes

No idea - we are testing that internally now. Not sure what the timeline is, or if one has been set.

5 Likes

Hounds

5 Likes