PGGalileo Office Hours (2/15-2/19)

So Dungeons running at the same time as fort (Wed to Monday) instead of between events on Monday to Wednesday?

1 Like

I’d like to know this as well as I’m currently debating my last purchases for this season. Is there any specific reason why you’re unable to? Or why the chests wouldn’t be available?

Probably because that’s not his call and hasnt been given the go ahead to release any info about it

2 Likes

Galileo probably ate him :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Hehehehe, not hiiiim, but one of his kind, yes!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Wow that is a view, on my wish list but not to do list, wife doesn’t like the idea of south America… or north America for that matter :thinking: (Canada is fine apparently).

Thanks for getting back to me on the draconics… is there any chance the info could be made available before the end of the season?

Erm Canada actually takes up quite a bit of North America

1 Like

Any word on why Dragon Quests aren’t dropping chests, rubies, or egg tokens anymore?

I know it does, I didn’t word that well on my part :man_facepalming::thinking:. She thinks south America as a whole looks great but isn’t safe ( i disagree personally). And thinks the United States holds no real interest to her to visit. Again I disagree. But she loves the idea of Canada.

1 Like
1 Like

Best superhero. Yes, I will judge you as a person based off of your answer.

Superman.

1 Like

Eeew you’re a DC person eeeewwwwww

1 Like

:chunk: is my hero

1 Like

eww. Superman is so boring and overpowered. He is the Orrery of Superheros.

1 Like

People that call Superman boring don’t understand Superman. Don’t @ me.

2 Likes

i think the frequency has just gone down … I had both a gold and a bronze chest quest yesterday, but it was the first time in a few weeks

@ @PGGalileo

5 Likes

@PGGalileo will we be getting the Crystal Caves event in the discount weeks next season? Or next season at all? Or will it be a while? Just curious.

1 Like