PGGalileo Office Hours (2/22-2/26)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

Notes: Hi all, we will be doing our livestream this week on Thurs at 2pm PST!

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

8 Likes
  • Do you have a set time yet for when the Spring preview stream will happen this week?

• Any word from the team as to why they nerfed the Dungeons prizes so much?

• Will the coming limited time line be another Exotic line or something else?

• Burgers or Hotdogs?

10 Likes

We’ll be doing the live stream this week on Thurs at 2pm PST.
I haven’t heard about the Dungeon nerfs yet, so I can look into that.
I’ll look into the next line, I haven’t seen it yet!
Ummm… hotdogs at baseball games, otherwise burgers.

10 Likes

And also why the auto feature is disabled on dungeon
But the nerf prices really took the fun out of this event…

2 Likes

To clarify what Ducks meant by this we are able to get 5 Plat chests and less than 2 days of timers. Previously we could claim up to 20 gold chests if I’m not mistaken and there was unlimited claims on breeding tokens and timers. Egg tokens don’t even exist this time around.

3 Likes

I dont believe it had any timers previously otherwise I’d have claimed them. I know it had limited chisels also because I would do the gold, the chisels and then put the rest into eggs. But yes, the prizes this time really arent even worth claiming other than the 5 plat chests

1 Like

I think you’re right, I think the first dungeons last season had timers and the second had breeding tokens, but only the gold chests had ever been limited in what you could claim.

1 Like

Why are all the streams at like the most incapable times for EST. You hate us, don’t you?

Just like you hate the last song I came out with :sob:

2 Likes

Yes.

16 Likes

Is the Atlas Shrines feature that was announced last Feb still planned to happen or has it been cancelled?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

we all hate youuuuuu :sunglasses::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:
Seriously tho. The streams need to be at a time when the largest portion of players will be able to watch it.

Are you at least sad about Daft Punk?

1 Like

The streams are recorded - it is not necessary to see them live. And we do them when the most players can see them and we have time available – we have busy teams! And it’s especially difficult when we aren’t all in the same office.

13 Likes

Why did I get quoted again? :joy:

1 Like

Literally the only reason I want to go on is to tell the streamers to add a unicorn tattoo on to the dragon

5 Likes

Half the fun of the streams is interacting in the chat and Galileo wants me to watch the recording like a PEASANT.

5 Likes

Oh yeah also, dragon armour need to come back.

1 Like