PGGalileo Office Hours (3/1-3/5)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

5 Likes

Coke or Pepsi?

2 Likes

I’m from Atlanta where we call all soft drinks “Coke” - and I am helplessly addicted to Coke Zero. Coke coke coke.

8 Likes

The two timers run off different systems apparently, so we’re looking into why they aren’t connected like they used to be. The season ends at 6pm PST tomorrow.

5 Likes

What kind of Uunga Buunga is this?

Any idea why they decided to shorten the last two seasons by 6hrs? Previously it was always Midnight on Tuesday up through Sunscorch and then in Souldance it was shortened without notice. Seems rather odd

6 Likes

5 Likes

What is your favourite shark?

1 Like

Whats the news on next seasons festive/drac changes?

baaaaby shark do do do dododo dodoododododo
🥲

3 Likes

I should have those a little later today!

9 Likes

What’s your personal favorite dragon for next season?

1 Like

So I finally got time this weekend to watch the livestream. Could I please ask you not to wear a shirt that looks so much like the background you choose? It drove me nuts watching the edge of your shoulders disappear and reappear. :rofl:

2 Likes

I hate all sharks.

1 Like

Did we ever get an update on Dungeon prizes being so nerfed?

I will wear whatever I please!

3 Likes

Mm… I do like the Festive… but of the ones we’ve seen so far, Sorath’rim!

2 Likes

The team thought that the prizes would make more sense with Fort, but I informed them that the Community thought that they were super nerfed, so they said they’d think about that for next time.

9 Likes

I’ll have that info later today.

8 Likes