PGGalileo Office Hours (3/8-3/12)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

4 Likes

Will there be any new portrait celebrating Women’s Day?

4 Likes

We are holding off on celebrating specific days and focusing on naturally increasing content diversity - there is much discussion happening about doing things for the sake of holidays and doing things because they are right all the time. Both are good approaches, in some respects, however we are determining which we think reflects the spirit of the PG community and employees alike.

5 Likes

Late Nights or Early Mornings?

(This has the potential to make or break our friendship)

1 Like

Late nights, for sure. I think you’ve all seen my hours on here :joy:

7 Likes

Yay! We can still be friends! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh! Also, something being debated in another thread:
Least favourite food, and why?
Thoughts about mushrooms?

1 Like

Will the next event be Crystal Caves or not? Is it ready yet? How close are you guys to having it ready?

Edit: nvm. Just looked around and saw it… :sweat_smile: — but the second and third questions still stand.

Just a heads up - apparently there was a ton of action on the forums this weekend, so I will be a little slower replying today.

5 Likes

Very close!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Ya think? Maybe in the future consider lighting the fires on Thursdays so you can put them out before the weekend. I actually like the new idea, but that thread was so toxic, other than voting, I didn’t voice my opinion

3 Likes

How is the work on “Sieges” for the atlas going, is there still plans to implement it? Are you still planning to rid us of mega alliances?

2 Likes

Days? Weeks? Months? My definition of close is probably different than yours. :joy:

1 Like

Why did @RamenWithSoup continue to drop info bombs like this on Friday before walking out the door : Atlas Guard Access Changes - Official Discussion Thread - #695 by PGGalileo
This leads to WIDE spread distain, and speculation!
Would it not be more informative to do this when PG can be available to discuss, and calm the masses?

2 Likes

Weeks possibly?

4 Likes

No, you generally want to throw the grenade in, slam the door and run :joy:
When you leave the bag of flaming poop on someone’s porch you dont stick around to answer questions. And this update was sure a big bag of it

7 Likes

We didn’t predict that it would cause the uproar that it did, but I should’ve sensed that it might be wiser to post on Monday or earlier in the week. That was my mistake.

9 Likes

I feel that this statement says a lot about how out of touch with the game and the community PG is because they really dont play the changes that they make

10 Likes

Atlas changes are VERY touchy subjects, and they get everyone CRAZY (me included).
While I really appreciate your replies, Ramen is not so forth coming with discussion. This is painful at best!
It really felt like, “Hey we are going to rock your guards. Piece out till Monday! Sorry if your upset but this is happening NO DISCUSSION”

Atlas has become the game, regular runs are done for practice and for egg tokens. There needs more transparency and DISCUSSION or nothing will change.
PG just info drops on us and the community exploding.
My 2 cents

1 Like