PGGalileo Office Hours (4/19-4/23)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am ET Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm ET Tues/Thurs (when available)

Note: We have an internal hackathon going on Thursday and Friday which means we all take time off to knock out little projects in teams. Those days will probably be a little slower than normal.

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do. War Dragons. Please make sure to abide by our Posting Guidelines and stay on topic!

2 Likes

Do you know yet if there will be a preview stream for the Arcanum mythics and festive dragon this week?

4 Likes

There will probably not be a stream for the Arcanum Mythics - due to an internal hackathon, but there will be a stream for Festive – that’ll happen next week, as the Festive is released on May 4th!

4 Likes

Any hints on the festive? :eyes:

I think the festive hints were actually included in the season launch hype thread.

6 Likes

So the Festive is being pushed back to week 10?
Also I assume you mean May 5th since the 4th is a tuesday

2 Likes

The internal calendar says a May 4th launch, I’ll double-check now.

4 Likes

Thank you for checking. This Fight Pits should be the start of week 8 (4/21-4/27), Breeding should be the start of week 9 (4/28-5/4) and next PvP should be the start of week 10 (5/5-5/11)

2 Likes

So the arcanum mythic will come out next breeding correct?
Can we get a spell details for them before breeding pls

2 Likes

Any chance then the slide deck could get posted this week? (it’s fine if they arent fancy, even a text version would be fine). Not sure the duration of the hackathon

4 Likes

It better be a Star Wars themed festive then… :eyes:

12 Likes

Fingers crossed for a flying Hutt.

4 Likes

Oh the outrage we will hear if festive is Week 10 instead of Week 9. Because so many planned their season for a Week 9 release. :joy::rofl::joy:

(But if we just don’t say anything, nobody will notice. We can just call it “Week 9 Part 2”)

I will be doing a stream next Monday for Arcanum Mythics and the Festive!

8 Likes

So, yes - we will release the code for the dragon to be in the game on May 4th, but players will be able to access it on May 5th.

So Festive does come out week 10 then instead of week 9, correct?
I guess that gives people extra time to save for the festive

Could the season layout in the season menu get updated with that? Cosmic Orrery should be listed as week 7 instead of 8 and festive should be listed as week 10 instead of 9

1 Like

Yep, week 10 it is - should give people an extra week to save. We are updating that meow.

4 Likes

Any potential changes to the festive implementation - dilution of festive shards will just continue to increase, otherwise.

3 Likes

*distant whispering on the wind* switch to generic dragon shards :wind_face:

13 Likes