PGGalileo Office Hours (4/26 - 4/30)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PT Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PT Tues/Thurs (when available)

Hello all! Ok, a lot going on this week, we have an Arcanum Mythics + Festive stream that will be happening TOMORROW at 4pm PT. We are finishing up our company hackathon today, so my response times will be back to normal. You will be able to catch Arcanum Mythics info TODAY because I’m releasing the hounds! The Creators Faction will be sharing all of their hard work starting today.

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do. War Dragons. Please make sure to abide by our Posting Guidelines and stay on topic!

2 Likes

Are you still operating in Eastern Time or are you back to Pacific Time?

1 Like

Good catch - PT

2 Likes

Can we get the fragments count of the mythic and egg token cost?

7 Likes

Sorry to be a pest Gal but if you could get an answer on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Is there going to be any official word on wether or not the shuffle/sieges is still being considered or has PG given up on it completely?

The concept behind the shuffle has not been given up no. I have never actually heard of Sieges so that doesn’t bode well for that feature.

1 Like

Sieges was part 2 to the shuffle change. I’ll try and find the post and link it here. It had a different name at first, crusades I think.

2 Likes

Found it :upside_down_face:

At one point it was called crusades. I think some people were unhappy with the historical context of the name and got it changed.

Either way if there’s no talk of it I think that answers the question.

1 Like

There are new events being created soon - Atlas events. One of them is the follow-up to the Q1 Glory goal we had mentioned.

11 Likes

The only event I see mentioned in your post regarding what’s to come in Q1 (Maybe Q2 now) was the prim event.

So lag and a new prim event are in the works.
Shuffle is still a possibility
Crusades/Sieges has been scrapped - this, if true is a shame.

1 Like

You have stated before that you were working with the team on a raid feature for the Temple Raid event. I know it is a bit early to ask, given that Temple Raid is two events away, but I just want to know how that’s going.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s next pvp, but the one after

3 Likes

Oh, thank you.

To clarify, I’m not talking about when the feature will show up - I have no idea

But I meant that the usual pvp cadence is Gauntlet - TR - CC - Pits (ofcourse everything is subject to change)

1 Like

@PGGalileo Can we please stop with the floppy sorcerers?

you mean the flamboyant flights of Talariok and Noelle :joy:

3 Likes

are we getting updated Runic Chests this seasons end or did I miss something

When will there be a live streem of the festive???

1 Like

Can we atleast see what it looks like :cry:

1 Like