PGGalileo Office Hours (5/3-5/7)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PT Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PT Tues/Thurs (when available)

Hello all! Ok, some semi-big news. DragonPunch, my counterpart on the Support side, has recently left the team (he is going to another company after SEVEN years at PG!) which means I will be taking on more responsibilities until we replace him. That will mean even less of me here, temporarily, as I pick up some of the slack. I believe I will be getting a new CM to help answer things in a timely manner soonish, but not sure when that will go down. Anyway, this is all to say that response times on the forums may be a little slower until the new team members are in place.

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff. Before you ask questions, you might find this FAQ about me helpful! also the Code of Conduct is useful, too!

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically, it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do. War Dragons. Please make sure to abide by our Posting Guidelines and stay on topic!

4 Likes
3 Likes

I am working on this meow.

5 Likes

Any info as to why atlas went to… twice since Friday, what was being changed to cause the issues?

2 Likes

I’m just learning that this happened, no info as of yet.

2 Likes

Why is everyone leaving😢

3 Likes

If it’s remote and part time, I’d consider the job :wink:

3 Likes

At this rate PG will be 90% Gal 10% everyone else

7 Likes

So how many people’s jobs do they have you doing now? The 2 community and PX positions, EggToken’s atlas stuff and now DragonPunch’s, anyone else or just the 4?
Pretty soon it’s just going to be Pocket Galileos with you running everything on your own. The burnout is real

5 Likes

Me, RamenWithSoup, and Jared are holding down the team fort!

4 Likes

I thought he left?

2 Likes

I thought EggToken also left back in the Fall. Did he not make it through the PG labyrinth to freedom?
https://forums.wardragons.com/t/pgeggtoken-signing-off/13054

3 Likes

I meant RamenWithSoup, I got their handles mixed up!

5 Likes

851045a978c39d2fcf2743fc30d96a2289202bb0_2_690x353

This hasn’t been solved Gal, when you open 1 chest, this loading icon appears, same thing happens every single time, and the number of the chests are still not shown in the armory.

1 Like

Question, can you tell something about the other project of the Pocket Gems? We know there is another game already but, the one that Lawson’s gone to, is it a new project?

It’s a new project, yes!

5 Likes

This… doesn’t seem like enough people? :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha, this is just the PX/Community senior team (Support and Community Managers). The War Dragons team is much larger than the three of us!

4 Likes

Anything about the concept, anything, claws, roars, wings mayyybe? :point_right: :point_left:

2 Likes

Hotdog.