PGGalileo Office Hours (6/22-6/25)

Office Hours - when @PGGalileo is specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am Weds (when available)

NOTE: @PGGalileo is off Friday this week!

You’re all welcome to join him in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions! That said, before you ask questions, you might find his FAQ useful!

@PGGalileo will also still be around outside of these times, but this is when he will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like he normally does.

Please make sure to abide by our Posting Guidelines, Code of Conduct and stay on topic!

P.S.

Mid-Year 2021 - Community Ideas for Improvements - #122 by SirBrewDaddy
X - PGTimber is missing
Y - Is he ok?
Z - Do we need to send out a search party?

I am always lurking :nerd_face:

18 Likes

Same here except I’m more of a bad lurker cause I just pop up randomly say something stupid. Guess Galileo has a break this week then, another boring Breeding even if Assault is fun it gets boring and frustrating most / sometimes.

Cheers Timber

6 Likes

Are we ever going to get an answer about Kinnarix’s runes?

3 Likes

Is there a list for the Abyssal research or is it going to be a surprise?

2 Likes

But why don’t we get Timber Time?

4 Likes

Here you go

9 Likes

@PGGalileo did you listen to the podcast? :smiley: You could be a special guest or something.
https://www.wdpodcast.com/

2 Likes

Do you mean this one? :slight_smile:
From @Imperivm92

7 Likes

So what’s the plan for the atlas event next monday-friday, is it just gear crafting or is it Gear + PRL? I’d just like to know if I should wait to level Yeken or just go ahead and do it now

1 Like

Thanks. I checked ShadowsofBird’s, Flame’s, and MiinaNiina’s IG a couple hours ago and didnt see anything. Shadows has it up now when I just checked again. I wonder how high the costs will be

Eww, why is there expensive Research and Incubation time research up in Abyssal? I hate having to do those and dragon XP. How about either more rage or another construction time instead.

2 Likes

I was assuming that PGGal had hidden you in a closet out of jealousy for all the attention you were getting here…

glad to see that was just my paranoia :eyes:

3 Likes

Might want to talk to someone about putting hastes in store packs. They haven’t been used in ages.

3 Likes

LMAO that’s the most hilarious thing I’ve seen in a while. That should go in the dumbest things in game thread hahahaha

2 Likes

I almost put it there and then decided to just let Gal know instead :rofl:

2 Likes

Good question! The schedule will be:

6/28 Gear Crafting
7/2 Troop Training
7/5 Fight for Glory
7/9 Troop Training
7/12 Training Camp
7/16 Troop Training

11 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

It’s like marching band camp but without the instruments.

5 Likes

Is this where we finally get to train our troops in choreographed dance numbers?

1 Like

Only to Michael Jackson numbers.

6 Likes