PGGalileo Office Hours (6/22-6/25)

Thanks. I checked ShadowsofBird’s, Flame’s, and MiinaNiina’s IG a couple hours ago and didnt see anything. Shadows has it up now when I just checked again. I wonder how high the costs will be

Eww, why is there expensive Research and Incubation time research up in Abyssal? I hate having to do those and dragon XP. How about either more rage or another construction time instead.

2 Likes

I was assuming that PGGal had hidden you in a closet out of jealousy for all the attention you were getting here…

glad to see that was just my paranoia :eyes:

3 Likes

Might want to talk to someone about putting hastes in store packs. They haven’t been used in ages.

3 Likes

LMAO that’s the most hilarious thing I’ve seen in a while. That should go in the dumbest things in game thread hahahaha

2 Likes

I almost put it there and then decided to just let Gal know instead :rofl:

2 Likes

Good question! The schedule will be:

6/28 Gear Crafting
7/2 Troop Training
7/5 Fight for Glory
7/9 Troop Training
7/12 Training Camp
7/16 Troop Training

11 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

It’s like marching band camp but without the instruments.

5 Likes

Is this where we finally get to train our troops in choreographed dance numbers?

1 Like

Only to Michael Jackson numbers.

6 Likes

Im ok with that
giphy

7 Likes
2 Likes

Again? This is going to become the new fad, isn’t it.

1 Like

Seems like it :joy: had wars declared and it made them all ties doing this :roll_eyes:

My thoughts exactly as I look at this comment like training camp?? Are we in the Military now?

nope nothing has clicked im my head

1 Like

I would guess maybe it is the Gear + Prime event they mentioned before but knowing PG it could be something totally different… like earn points based on however many castles + troops you have

3 Likes

thats what im thinking ,so i guess something did click :sweat_smile:

Nope, they announced it was prt and gear.

7 Likes

They never announce a name for it though. Never assume when it comes to PG