PGGalileo Office Hours (7/12-7/16)

Office Hours - when @PGGalileo is specifically on the forums
11a - 11:30am Weds (when available)
4pm - 4:30pm Friday (when available)

You’re all welcome to join him in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions! That said, before you ask questions, you might find his FAQ useful!

@PGGalileo will also still be around outside of these times, but this is when he will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like he normally does.

Please make sure to abide by our Posting Guidelines, Code of Conduct and stay on topic!

9 Likes

C&P’d from the last office hours…

Yo Gal, happy [Monday],

From a developer perspective, what is the harm of making a “Festive Shard,” in lieu of specific dragon’s shards in the draconics?

6 Likes

What color is your toothbrush

It’s been 10 days. Any update on the progress?

5 Likes

Any update on this?

Also when will we be able to merge or transform other towers into a Cosmic Orrery?

Is anything going to be changing with Primarch leveling costs or leveling time now that the primarch event is over? It would be good if something was said about this one way or the other so if people do start leveling their primes they arent being over charge in rss (if some change will be made like removing upgrade times)

5 Likes

When do I get my official rejection letter from PG since I went through the extra effort of making a video resume instead of paper? Closure would be nice. I’ve been waiting for a response for almost two years now.

8 Likes

Maybe you’re on the hiring wait list… :crazy_face:

1 Like

was it on VHS?

1 Like

We have to round up all of the teams to see which of those are doable. I’m not sure when I’ll have an update. And we have no specific date for CO merge/transforms. There is a Primarch update/change coming up - I suspect it will happen within 2 months’ time.

8 Likes

I don’t know! I’ll ask to see what the logic is, although I’m not sure I’ll be able to share it.

6 Likes

YAY!!!

aww…

I guess I’ll just slowly and painfully level up my prims in the meantime. Gold costs are insanely high for the non-elite players…

6 Likes

You think I should try that instead?

2 Likes

They’re too high for elite players too! :rofl:
But, yes, absolutely for non-elite players! :blue_heart:
That will hopefully be a nice change. :blush:

3 Likes

Normally the last tower becomes mergable/transformable by the time the new one is out. The orrery should have become transformable last wednesday. Seems like PG has had more than enough time to come up with a plan on this. If they arent going to make it transformable then they should just come out and say it instead of leaving us wondering for months.

Is there going to be any information released early so that people can plan accordingly? 2 months is a pretty long time for something like that.
Could we at least know what it is pertaining to? Like is this something that affects everyone like new prime levels or is it something only affecting people without 4 maxed primes?
Yall arent going to try that horrible pokemon style weakness and resistance cycle again are you?

5 Likes

Even if you can’t tell us anything else…is there any chance you can confirm that it’s not just more power creep?

I know endgame players have been whining about not being able to get more primarch levels, but as has been pointed out in every thread on the topic, simply making stronger primes won’t have a positive effect on the game.

1 Like

Temple Raid is the next event. Is the raid feature ready yet?

6 Likes

It’s a new prim. It looks like Chunk and when it lands it slowly eats castle guards until it is killed.

4 Likes

It’s about time PG released a Chunk Primarch

4 Likes

Hope not. It will just exacerbate sandbagging. If they want their ill-gotten gains, make them work for it. Need to address sandbagging first.

1 Like

Don’t listen to this guy lol

The event takes HOURS to complete and it’s honestly very frustrating and makes me closer to quitting each time. Sandbagging may be a massive issue, but I’d rather have an easier time to 8/8 than wait for them to fix a problem they haven’t even thought about.

3 Likes