PGGalileo Office Hours (7/12-7/16)

Can you confirm when we can expect the next tier of dragons to come out. If there is a new tier on the usual schedule it affect the value of arcanium only runes.

3 Likes

@PGTimber
Any chance we could get info about

• The new “raid” feature that was supposed to be added to this Temple Raid event. Is it actually happening? If so how does it work? If not then why?

• How these new “Arcanum Exotic Runes/Glyphs” work, particularly do they work on seasonal mythics like Kinnarix and Jaalkan and if so what would happen when we evolve those dragons to the upcoming tier?

• When will the new tier be coming out this season? This is rather important info to know if you’re releasing runes that only work on Arcanum dragons

It would be really helpful if we could get this info today before the event starts. Lately it seems like most info is being released too late and players are being left to figure it out for ourselves when things start.

13 Likes

Agreed Sir PumpUptheGrumpAlot

Gal,

The question of the new tier release has been pending for multiple weeks now. But there has been zero comment from PG’s perspective. Not even an “I don’t know, I’ll ask the team.” A new tier will release this season, as evidenced by the Seasonal Mythic slots for an upcoming new stone. But whether it will release in week 8 or week 12 is highly relevant to players gameplay between now and then. For example, in consideration of whether to get a sooner to be lesser tier rune; whether to place an egg on the incubator now or wait til breed for new tier; allocation of timers since may need sooner than later for this incubator upgrade; etc. Can we at least get the decency of some response, even if it is not everything the player base would like.

1 Like

I agree. It always seems it’s an “we’re so busy” thing. Can CF be bumped up to speak with more authority and release more details then? Or, something? It’s really frustrating to get information haphazardly, and in pieces.

@PGGalileo Will there be a return of team portraits for like the top 5 in atlas anytime soon? Just wondering if I’ll have a chance to get one.

Hi @ZeroDucksGvn. Great questions!

1. The new “raid” feature that was supposed to be added to this Temple Raid event. Is it actually happening? If so how does it work? If not then why?

It is indeed going live this event! The Raid Button/Auto Resolve will work in the way [@Slug1 proposed in this post: We want your thoughts as we look forward to 2021 - #260 by Slug1, being that once once one beats a certain Guardian during Temple Raid, they can auto-win the battle for 2 energy on all their subsequent tries, significantly reducing the tedium.] - (TBC)

1. How these new “Arcanum Exotic Runes/Glyphs” work, particularly do they work on seasonal mythics like Kinnarix and Jaalkan

The new Arcanum Exotic Runes & Glyphs will work with all Dragons leveled to Arcanum, including Seasonals.

if so what would happen when we evolve those dragons to the upcoming tier?

First, the rune will stay. Second, the effect will disappear. Third, removing it is free, as long as the Rune detects that the dragon is no longer Arcanum Tier.

When will the new tier be coming out this season? This is rather important info to know if you’re releasing runes that only work on Arcanum dragons

The new Tier is planned to come out August 17th.

17 Likes

Nice quality of life improvement for everyone.

Really nice improvement for sandbaggers.

Please address sandbagging. Remove main game ranking points from wars so teams can not drop down by throwing wars.

2 Likes

Are you guys taking any feedback on this runes? Just asking. :pray:t2:

So it’s I beat Red tier guardian, the next time we hit a temple I’ll be able to raid that red tier guardian, correct? It’s not I beat the red guardian and then can raid them immediately after for additional points like the old raid features worked?
Is it island specfiic or just guardians in general?
ex. my team has the Fire and Ice temples open for the first time, I beat all of the guardians in the Ice temple, can I (A) raid the guardians in the fire temple or (B) do I first need to beat all the fire guardians and then next time I do the fire or ice I can raid them?

*sigh* I see… eww. So then definitely no point in getting those then.

I see then I take it that means no preview stream this week which means no new tier next week so they should be releasing during the last breeding event on week 12

Edit: Also do you happen to know why the information that the CF was given said these exotic runes would boost Attack or HP by 15% but in the seasonal line it says 12%?

(Note this is not unique to ImperivmItaly’s slides, they were all given 15% as of yesterday)

2 Likes

So he referenced this post, I will just put the actual part of the post here as well.:

So to answer your specific question:

It was proposed to be island specific, so I assume it will be island specific. So:

If you beat all the guardians in the ice temple, you have to manually beat all the guardians in the fire temple. If you open fire/ice a second time, you will then be able to raid each of those guardians in both islands you have defeated before for 2 energy.

I know, long winded, but wanted to make sure it was as clearly answered from each angle you presented as possible.

6 Likes

Question: How are you?

Thanks for helping in the process of implementing the Raid feature! I hope that you (PG) will closely watch what happens with sandbagging over the next few temple raids, since each league down opens guardians at a considerably lower cost, there’s a lot of free points for being in a lower league. Now that it’s even easier to capitalize on those points, I’d imagine it’ll happen even more.

A solution would be to increase guardian points to match the ratio of how many resources are required to open the guardians, for example, Sapphire requires twice as much work, therefore guardians should be twice as valuable. Is this something you can bring to the team?

6 Likes

Truer words, Bgage; truer words… Bless you! :pleading_face:

Why does the raid option isnt free??? The first hit and try on a temple hase is free , so why would raid be 2 energy?

Convenience tax for saving time.

9 Likes

Because you don’t have to do nothing. Being lazy will cost you. And for the record I’m planning on being lazy.:joy:

The raid button has always cost a few energy so really nothing new.

2 Likes

Nah i think they couldnt figure out how to make it free without broking their original raid option ! So they just made it 2 as normal

Oh i will be lazy to xD

Do people really have to come up with conspiracy theories for everything?

8 Likes

Yes :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Sigh

It’s 3 am, not worth the effort bothering

5 Likes