PGGalileo Office Hours (9/20-9/24)

Office Hours - when @PGGalileo is specifically on the forums
11am - 11:30am Weds (when available)
4pm - 4:30pm Friday (when available)

You’re all welcome to join him in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions! That said, before you ask questions, you might find his FAQ useful!

@PGGalileo will also still be around outside of these times, but this is when he will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like he normally does.

Please make sure to abide by our Posting Guidelines, Code of Conduct and stay on topic!

6 Likes

fff

14 Likes

Are you guys working on a new event to replace pits?

2 Likes

That would be awesome, but I think I’d rather see an addition rather than replacement

3 Likes

Any news about

• The fix for the artisan perch dragon glitch?
  • Fix for Ashes to Ashes on Sepulla?
  • Rune removal for Gilas (support said the team was discussing global compensation)
  • Any changes to Crystal Caves this week? Such as for that horrible bomb roster.
  • Will they be releasing Exotic runes and glyphs exclusive for the Artisan tier like they did for the Arcanum tier? If so when? If they are going to do that it would be good for them to be released early so people can get some use out of them. One of the reasons the arcanum ones were so disliked (other than the Arcanum tier sucked) is that they were released much too late for them to have been worth the cost.

If you could have an unlimited supply of one dessert/treat delivered to you for free at any time with absolutely no negative side effects, what would it be?

5 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

Third week asking lol

5 Likes

Damn. Now I wanna watch, “Hey, Arnold!” something fierce! :rofl:

Silly questions then-- was Eugene your favorite character? And…:drum::drum::drum:… were Arnold and Helga meant to be? :football::bust_in_silhouette:

1 Like

@PGGalileo any buff to nockmar breath damage as it struggle with double defenders being a mythic doing only single defended is not good and rip the dragon and watch the contents of your creative faction memebers they are only saying that dragon can’t do double defended runs please reply

4 Likes

The new portrait info pls

2 Likes

Steelwing needs a little buff somewhere :eyes:

1 Like

There’s no update.

4 Likes

Not that I’m aware of.

2 Likes

Any updates on the Crystal Caves dragon sorting for crystals that require specific dragon classes or elements? Thanks!

2 Likes

@PGGalileo
Any idea why they added the milestone prize layout into the atlas event when there are no atlas milestone prizes? It seems like a rather odd change and it’s not great for atlas events.

Before when you claimed atlas event prizes you could tap on any of the prizes to collect it but now you have to claim them in order. This is bad for atlas because often one or two of the claims wont register for a bit. With the old way you could just skip it and move on claiming the other prizes. Now however you have to exit the event menu, exit atlas, then go back into atlas and load the menu to continue. If you dont then it gives you the sync error message and force reloads the entire game on us.

This is a very tedious and unnecessary change that no one wanted and doesnt seem to serve any purpose since there are no milestone prizes

14 Likes

100% agree. Just took me way longer than usual to collect my prizes.

Maybe PG could just fix the code for claiming prizes so there’s no risk of getting sync errors (using an eventual consistency model here is just horrible)

4 Likes

Can we please not have another boring hunt phase I’m trying to encourage participation down here……
When we destroy a monument it says +1 bronze

Make it say +2

And the hunt phase is well on its way to being viable!

And it’s been done before so it’s not re inventing the wheel.

Thx in advance :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Oh no … still?
Galileo is going to ban you :joy: that will make your atlas problem go away as well :shushing_face:

1 Like

We had an adjustment to the price of tower rune removal not too long ago. May we also have an adjustment to rune removal for dragons as well? 100 chisels to remove a mythic rune seems way too much.

1 Like

Bro don’t give him any ideas :crying_cat_face:

Spare me daddy Galileo

2 Likes